Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is this true?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
That if you are even a little bit allergic to penicillin you will die or get a very bad reaction from E? I'm allergic to penicillin and I know quite a few people that are. So do you reckon this is true cos i really wanna take E soon but I don't wanna die!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have never heard this before
    theres no reason why a penecillin alergy would be triggered by mdma, thats like saying someone who is allergic to peanuts will die if they take E, its totally unrelated.

however, you should be aware that there is always a risk that you will turn out to be allergic to MDMA anyway, something that is totally unrelated to a penecillin alergy but the risk is still there.

if your not prepared to face the fact that you could have a very bad reaction to taking E, then you shouldnt take it in the first place. but if your aware of this and prepared to face the consequences of your actions, then go for it! have a fantastic time.
    but whatever you do ..
    don't take mdma if your going to be afraid the entire night.
    that will completly fuck up your roll
    Nah, thats utter bollocks
    i did a query with the nice folks over at dancesafe and according to them penecillin alergy is not a risk factor in mdma usage.

so you are on the same risk level as the rest of us :D

have fun
    Well i'm certainly no expert, but it does seem highly unlikely that there'd be any similar factor between E (or any of it's contents that we call E) and penicillin. I've just phoned my mate Kieran, as he has a very bad intolerance to penicillin, and he's took E with no ill effects.
    maybe some crap pill manufacturers shove penacillin in the pill to make it bigger, but not cost them as much???
    im not sure, i dont do E.
    Duffy
    nah, I don't think people would put penecillin in ex as an adulterance, has no pros over other adulterance
    The most comon by far is just chalk, same stuff as in Rennie's, it presses well and is dirt cheap.

Most of the stories about evil pill makers putting all kinds of things are just rubbish. Their business men, they put in what makes a profit. Which no a days is just a low dose of mdma.
    I'm allergic to penicillin, had 7 pills last sat nite...nuff said! ;) :rolleyes:
    My boyfs allergic 2 penicillin & has been doing pills fer years with no problems. Well, apart from the shrunken winky, severe retardation and chronic chewed lip ;)
    " apart from the shrunken winky, severe retardation and chronic chewed lip"
    -
    heheheh :D