Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Precision mini digital camera

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone got one? I brought one from the gadget shop & i cant seem to get mine to work for some reason:banghead: poxy lil thing it is as well :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Take it back to the gadget shop? They can show you how it works surely? Or replace it if it is broken.
  • Options
    It's similar, though not exactly the same, as the L'Espion camera. I've used the L'Espion before, and it's a great little camera. But I had no trouble setting it up, so don't know what sort of problems you're encountering. Do you have another digital camera or scanner? If so then you may need to select the source (as the Precision camera) first. Look in the Help section of your photo edidting software for advice on this.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Take it back to the gadget shop? They can show you how it works surely? Or replace it if it is broken.
    They may not have their computer set up to use it, so may not be able to confirm if it's working or not. Have you tried it on another computer first?

Mr_Wobble ;)