Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Eurghyness. Unimpressed.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Those who have access to my LJ friend's page need not read as this is a straight copy and paste...

Gods, Adrian is the WORST kisser, like, ever. I've just been brushing my teeth for hours because his tongue just went so fucking far down my throat, I mean, eurgh.
It was like he was trying to find the tonsils I no longer have with his tongue. And the dude could have like, swallowed some saliva occasionally. He mauled my breasts about like the were chunks of meat. I have bite marks on my thigh. Ok, the nipple sucking and the neck kissing was good. But he's left me with a hiccie the size of a small kingdom at the front of my neck, nicely visible. SEX with THAT?! He should be so bloody lucky! He has bruised my TONGUE and my LIPS. I am seriously, seriously unimpressed. He obviously likes it hard, fast, and rough, whereas that jusr brings back rather violent sexual memories so I prefer it to be softer, kinder, more gentle and more careful. Ever such a slight conflict of styles.

If I'm nice (which I am, me lovelyness) we met at 1.45, went shoppign a bit, placed in an order at the tee shirt top, I had a good look round for Andy-esque gifts, and found a Bev one instead...we went to the CB&MS, then Billy Jean, then Waterstones, then Starbucks. He was being really flirty too, slightly too much, so I asked him to hold off a bit, and he did...things like constantly grabbing my arse or holding my hand (ok, that's ok) and in Starbucks I like to like the froth/cream off of my fingers and I nicked some of his cream and he said I wasn't going to get away with that and just sucked it off my finger in the middle of a busy Starbucks. I think I went bright red. Bit more shopping...we went into the Disney Store and he let go of my hand and went over and started talking to someone. Liz. I like, legged it to the other end of the shop and looked very interested in the Winnie the Pooh scarves and hats. Eek. Nicht gudt. Anywho, walked up to the chippie with him, he had his arm around me the whole time...went in..it has a sofa out back...and that's about where it took a distinct turn for the worse. As is explained above.

Comments

• Options
    So, you'll be seeing him again then. :D
  • Options
    you could tell him to back off a bit, or if he just keeps doing it, you might just have to move oin. sometimes different people get put together when they arent really the best suited couple. eg: my gf is nice, sweet, and likes the romatic things. as do i. but her ex, at 14 lol, prefers (failed) attempts at groping, tasting her stomach juices with his tongue (or at least as far as my suspicions go) and just general staring at her arse. She dumped him pretty sharpish. Then when i said she could tell me anything and i could handle it unless it was that she wanted to go back out with him, she said "i would rather send myself to raq, cut myself into little bits and send the photos back". Anyway, from my limited experience, talk, then if that fails, move on. If he aint prepared to change then you can either take second best or look for something better. Its a lot like the "do i go with the worse quality stuff now or do i wait till it gets better in a long time" argument. so if you wait and leave him, so you can then find a better bf. up 2 you however, and maybe he is a great bf in every other respect, but its up 2 u