Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

dodgeness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi this is weird but my boyfriend is not very dodge in words i mean i would like to talk to him bout more stuff but dont want to embarees him how can i do this without giving him the rong idea

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What the hell does "not very dodge in words" mean? Maybe you could try English and see if he talks that.
    thats harsh

i mean we never talk bout anything dodge at all and i would like to but dont no how to bring the subject up
    Re: thats harsh
    Originally posted by law
    i mean we never talk bout anything dodge at all and i would like to but dont no how to bring the subject up

Erm. You mean like robbing banks and stuff?
    funney
    u no what i mean
    *Also Confused*
    Eh?
    What's dodge?? Is this some kind of new fangled youth speak...oh no - I'm getting old...why can't we use the 'proper' grown up words for things...is it too frightening!!!
    Originally posted by byny
    What's dodge?? Is this some kind of new fangled youth speak...oh no - I'm getting old...why can't we use the 'proper' grown up words for things...is it to frightening!!!

You mean "too"? :p
    You got me...and me the lord of spelling and grammar...I'll put it down to excited fast typing!! :-)
    what???

i havent a clue what you mean but what type of things are you afraid to talk to him about?
    I think she means dirty or kinky but god knows. Maybe it's a new word formed from dodgy. :eek:
    dodge

v. tr.
    To avoid by moving or shifting quickly aside.
    To evade (an obligation, for example) by cunning, trickery, or deceit: kept dodging the reporter's questions.
    To blunt or reduce the intensity of (a section of a photograph) by shading during the printing process.

v. intr.
    To move aside or in a given direction by shifting or twisting suddenly: The child dodged through the crowd.
    To practice trickery or cunning; prevaricate.

n.
    The act of dodging.
    An ingenious expedient intended to evade or trick

Is there any wonder?
    Do you understand why I never come into relationships now?
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent

is it because you come out of it always confused? because after reading that whole first page has made me come over with a dizzy head :p

:yes: cos you don't help??? :lol: I'm teasing...I don't come in very often I usually end up feeling depressed...although i'm in helpful mood today so yay! :D
    Originally posted by Kazbo

:yes: cos you don't help??? :lol: I'm teasing...

But you're spot on, it a lopng time since I had some of the teenage relationship problems you lot get - I'm 32 BTW.

I often used to think, "get over it - there's more important things in life", so I figured that it was best just to stay out before I said that and really upset someone.

Its always worth remembering that there's plenty more fish in the sea, that most of the time your parents do love you and they struggle to understand you as much as you struggle to understand them, and that most friendships don't last a lifetime, but there is nearly always someone else out there for you to be friends with.

Obviously there are exceptions to those rules, but that's exactly what they are - exceptions.

That said, I would never dream of belittling anyone's problems. To that person the world is falling apart...

But you're spot on, it a lopng time since I had some of the teenage relationship problems you lot get - I'm 32 BTW.

I often used to think, "get over it - there's more important things in life", so I figured that it was best just to stay out before I said that and really upset someone.

Its always worth remembering that there's plenty more fish in the sea, that most of the time your parents do love you and they struggle to understand you as much as you struggle to understand them, and that most friendships don't last a lifetime, but there is nearly always someone else out there for you to be friends with.

Obviously there are exceptions to those rules, but that's exactly what they are - exceptions.

That said, I would never dream of belittling anyone's problems. To that person the world is falling apart...

Wow....thats a first for me to be right :D

But I do agree with you. Most people I do just wanna say get over it to....sometimes do as well....in a nice way of course.

I've been through my probs, but I learnt to be strong when my dad died when I was 9, it's made me harder and sometimes too hard and I know that comes out in a lot of my posts in here, but hey I try to help sometimes. But it isn't a bad thing...just keeps me protected from the hurt in life and I think a lot of people could do with adopting a stronger set of defences to their emotions.