Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lies, lies lies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    I've told girls I had £10,000 in my bank account. They saw right through it though :(

This girl thought I was gay, and I eventually managed to convince her that she had turned me straight. Ended up going back to hers and had the best sex ever :D
  • Options
    i dont lie if some1 asks me directly, but sometimes i wont answer. i have bent the tuth sometimes, but only playfully... like saying i was in a russian spy training program before the fall of the CCCP, but im only 15 so they werent really fooled. well stuff like that, one real example...

lol ive been thinking for 5 minutes and cant think of any. they r really jokey small stuff, like i cant go out cos ive got the plague and stuff like that, etc. etc.

i dont really lie much, except to y i havent done my homework. lol, once i said that i had t go to coventry. still got away with it tho....
  • Options
    I’ve not told many lies before. (I'm no saint, just a bad liar)

*Can’t stand them people that bullshit*
  • Options
    The only thing I used to lie about was my age whilst out clubbing & stuff. Now that i'm 18 I don't though.

Oh actually again whilst out clubbing i've done the typical 'I've got a bf' thing when i'm not interested in someone who is trying to chat me up or 'I'm a lesbian & no u can't watch.' :D
  • Options
    Funniest one I heard was a guy in a night club.
    He came over to me, bulled the collar up on his jacket and said "This Burberry's da real thing ya know luv!"
    Erm... no mate, it certainly wasn't. It might have been Burberry by Tuesday Market mind! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    if i guy comes up to me and starts spilling out all these dodgy chat up lines i normally either work away or say that i have a boyfriend when i dont. if they touch my arse i normally just hit em one.