Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fame Acadamy - Richard Park And Ainsley's Father Are "pals".

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Scottish Richard Park the Head of Fame Acadamy, and Ainsley, the Scottish public schoolboy have had family connections for many many years it has been revealed.

We might have guessed..remember the "staged" antics of posh rebel Ainsley in the first week. Well it was to put the viewers off the scent of any connection between the two of them when Richard had to give him a Warning.

Ainsley was finally the last one on probation..and even then Richard didnt want him to go on probation.

And look no further than last Friday...he was horrifyingly embarrassing singing "Dont get me wrong". He was so flat and his dancing was an absolute joke.

The boy should not even be there...but now we know why he is.

I think Richard Park must be bribing Carry Grant the Vocal Coach with promotion ...cos she and Richard Park both said Ainsley was the BEST on Friday. How could it compare with David and Lemar's performances.

So watch out for the biaised opinions in Ainsley's favour from Richard in the coming weeks.

It stinks.:mad: :
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Fame Acadamy - Richard Park And Ainsley's Father Are "pals".

i sooooooooooo agree that lemar and david's performances were better
    Its all just fake! Fair enough a few of them can sing but if the head of the acadamy is connected to one of the contestants then its hardly gonna be fair on everyone else in the competition! Its all just staged and made up! :rolleyes:
    Forgive me for asking, but do explain to me why I, or indeed, anyone else but the parties involved, should care?
    Originally posted by DJP
    Forgive me for asking, but do explain to me why I, or indeed, anyone else but the parties involved, should care?

Well, you want to know who's gonna be serving you in McDonalds this time next year

:D
    I put this very post on the Freeserve site also...and guess what? It has been mysteriously "taken off" the site.

There is something absolutely Corrupt going on with this Show!!
    If something is potentially libellous then many sites will take the decision to remove it, simply to protect themselves legally. You can't just go around saying people are corrupt unless there is absolute proof.

Sites can get into all kinds of trouble if there are complaints from the people concerned. I don't think there's a conspiracy with Freeserve.
    That doesn't surprise me it's all a bix fix anyway. Why else was Katie on probation every single week and Lamar never? It's cos they knew exactly who they wanted to win from the beginning. What more do you expect from the BCC? ;)
    i think there may be something dodgy going on in the academy but i think Ainsley really deserves to be there. He has alot of talet especially the song he wrote and performed to shania Twain. I think the problem last week was that he was given the wrong song to perform. he suits more rocky stuff just like malaki suits folk songs better. i really want either ainsley or sinhead to win cause they are the best in the academy! I really dont want David to win because there is too many pop singers. we dont need another gareth gates. Also there are too many singers like lemar out there.
    The reason why Katie was on probation every week is because she can't sing pop songs. There was only one time when I felt she was actually good. Lemarr isn't on probation because he CAN
    sing unlike some of the remaining contestants.