Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

bad case of the ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've been with my bf for a year and i think we're happy, the only problem is he is still very good friends with his ex which i knew about and he never does anything behind my back, but still i feel like he would rather be with her than me, i have tried to accept it and i know that he loves me but i always feel like i'm in compertion and that our relationship isn't as good as their was.

the problem is all in my head, but i live 100 miles from my bf and i feel left out when he goes to visit her (she's very ill) i'm not normally a jealous person but i thinki'm jealous of what they had. i know that if he still wanted to be with her then he would be buti just can't help these feelings and need to know how to control them or exersice these demons!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yet again i cant give any advice but i understand 100% what upsets you.
    cheers its always good to know your not alone, and that someone understands were your coming from, anybody have any ideas to help though would be greatfully recieved
    I can sympathise with you because an ex of mine remained good freinds with her previous ex, and it used to bug me. But she didn't care that it did, and I honestly suspect that something was going on still. :mad: But she said she couldn't see what the problem was with seeing her ex. Which shows how much she cared about me and my feelings! ...Especially when she went off and cheated on me with someone else too. :mad:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    just so you don't get confused Rio's comment above was actually mine! i have no idea who Rio is but this system logged me on as him/her
    ok annoying me now who is hunnypot? i'm saintlykarma and this thinkeep logging me in as someone else its most confusing when i'm having enough trouble remembering who i am to begin with
    I'm HunnyPot. Wow that's never happened to me on here before! First time for everything I guess!
    I'm EXACTLY the same. I was like it with my ex and now I'm with new man I get jealous of his ex, even though they are not friends, I just feel that what they had was better and that I don't compare althouth I'm sure he'd tell me I'm wrong. It's natural.