Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New Girl... well, old girl really but whatever..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok,

Theres this girl i like (i'll call her x), e were at a party on fri. X has a bf and i saw them getting off etc. so i thought they were seriously together. So, I thought oh well i'll go and find someone who wants a one-nighter... so i did. But as spon as me and this new girl (y) were in a room alone... then the X came in and started being really tearful and saying she liked me as well and then asked me to come outside and talk... so i did... but Y came along as well and X's bf turned up and looked like he was gonna ssault me and then Y ran off and X hid in the toilet or somewhere for the rest of the night... What the FUCK should i do... (i've rung X and asked her to explain already...)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fuck X, Fight X Boyf and then Settle Down with Y until X is randy again. Dude.
    *lives in the real world*

Seriously...
    You really like X? or Y better?

Assuming you like X a lot, more than Y, then go for it. If the Bf threatens you till him to get over it haha.

Also, be sure this X lass doesn't have feelings for her BF as it could get messy and end up in a love triangle sort of thing.
    if u like x, tell her and if she likes you, you 2 can chat when u r alone. then, without taking it further, ask her to break it off with her bf first. if she says she cant, then she aint ready for anyone else, or maybe she doesnt want to, in either case, its no-go if she dont. y - sounds like u dont actually like them too much, just try and forget about her for the moment, 1 nighters arent against the rules (unless u live in my country :mad: ) so just explain. But it sounds to me like u want x. You cant have x until x's bf is gone. You cant get rid of x's bf. You need to convince her to do that. Then you can have x. Simple really:D