Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Three guesses who this is about...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've forgotten what time I'm meeting Adrian. Whoops.
Am I allowed to call him to find out?

I'm really nervy...so many questions that I can't answer and that normally I wouldn't worry about but...What shall I wear? How shall I do my make up? What shall I do about my hair?
Where's an okay place for us to eat? He don't like fast food so Maccys, BK, KFC and Pizza Hut are all out. I'm not very confident in Retro alone...and Cadburys is too teenage. Thornton's is quite nice. Starbucks?
How much money should I take (obviously enough to cover my shopping)? And if we get food, or decide to go see a film or whatever, do I let the dude pay? I feel guility when they pay for me, but I know that Matt got really offended when I didn't let him. Male protective/provider instincts or some such shit.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Three guesses who this is about...
    Originally posted by evilemsie
    I've forgotten what time I'm meeting Adrian. Whoops.
    Am I allowed to call him to find out?

How about texting him? Make it a bit easier if you don't have to talk to him?!

As for the rest, take enuff money just incase he doesn't pay. But if he wants to pay let him - you can always pay the next time if you feel guilty!

Hope you have a good time :)