Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Took My First E

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I eventually took my first ever e on saturday. I was with my best m8 who has been doin them for years and i just aint had the guts. We were in his grans house of all places and he got me to take 2 half's of a mitsi. We went to the pub and all i remember was feeling awake and in control of things. Was talking and saying everything i wanted to say (if u know what i mean). Then when we came home i snorted another half and that was me. Just sahking my m8s hand and hugging him etc lol

The next again day i just felt really empting in my head and i couldnt think of anything. A complete felling of "nothingness" and couldnt give a fuck about anything. Just hung out with my same m8s again but it felt good. I fel it has brought me closer in a way.

Was a good laugh. Now i know that i can take em, but im just gonna watch the dosage as i have mild epilepsy.

Hope that made some sense. Just wanted to eport my feelings as a first timer i know the feeling of fear and it feels to good to have gotten over it :)

Im off to eat summat now as i aint eaten much since saturday afternoon and my stomach is killing me. :lol:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well as long as you had a good time, I wouldnt advise that you snort pills that often, it does nacker you nose, mdma is relatively causic.
    Re: Took My First E
    Originally posted by Dez[Uk]

Now i know that i can take em, but im just gonna watch the dosage as i have mild epilepsy.

you have mild epilepsy and are still willing to take a risk?

Have you done any research into any problems an E might cause you?
    my m8 advised i snort it as it puts u in a higher state of awakness.

Was a close call coz we had it all cut up on a tray in his grannies kitchen and just as we rolled a note ready to snort she came in. Was a case of real quick moving og stuff from my m8

lol :)
    i have read other epileptics reviews on taking e's at www.extascy.org and went by their opinions. I only took a half to start and once i knew that was ok i did some more.

I just wondering if i can expect to feel like shit on tuesday as i read thats what happens after taking e at the weekend. I took em on saturday.
    I have snorted quite a few pills but I find that the burn is too nasty and there really isnt much more of an effect than when you swallow.
    Yes and no in answer to your question, a lot of people do get that, BUT you are highly unlikely to because it was only your first time. Bad tuesdays are normaly for people who have done too many too often, trust me I've been one of them.
    Although I've got a fool proof plan to over come them.
    I just remember not being able to stop moving the first time. My legs had some crazy endless supply of energy. Even if I was in one place and having a conversation, my legs were still dancin' away. I also remember being unaware of myself. If that makes any sense? Like I didn't actually know I was there. Or that there were people around me and yet I was in my own little world. But I was talking, chatting up a fucking storm.

The day after my first time, I went to an all-day concert. It was a gorgeous sunny day and I remember driving there with the top down (convertible) and feeling like electricity or something was still going through my body. Just the warmth from the sun and the memories from the night before were almost too much.

:)
    yeah :D
    first time is -always- the best (if you didn't get a dud that is).
    But it's highly unlikely that you'll experience "Suicide Tuesday" since you just took one.
    It usuallt takes more then that to depleat most of your serotin.
    I would recomend that you get familiar with pre and postloading ( one here )
    And about snorting the pills .. well there is a thread going on about that over at dancesafe.org .. check it out here

have fun :D
    why do people crush tabs and then snort them ? it makes no sense.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    easier than trying to stuff the thing up there whole!!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

Get the effects faster, I guess.
    Originally posted by octopus of doom

easier than trying to stuff the thing up there whole!!

LoL