Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Smallpox vaccine don't ever take it!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
With the current threat of a bio-terrorist attack from Al Quaeda looming, countries such as America are stockpiling vast quantities of vaccines such as the small pox vaccine to be used on the whole population in the event of a bio-terrorist attack. What many people don't know though is that the vaccine itself can be deadly and lead to horrific side affects including blindness, scaring, disfigurement and death. It is already know among medical proffesion that it causes 250 deaths per million of those inoculated with it. But many more per million suffer serious side affects. The vaccine should also not be taken by anyone suffering from ezema or a suppressed immune system.Read this report.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, well its either 250 deaths per million. Or when Bin Laden dumps it on us, its 900,00 deaths per million. Work out the maths for your self.

Have you seen the effects of smallpox???

And plus, thanks to the vaccine, smallpox was nearly erradicated decades ago...so you don't have to worry now.

The reason why it could be re-released is bc some viral strains have been taken and grown.
    there are pros and cons to every vaccination. you just have to weigh up the risks. for example there are lots of people that are against the MMR vaccination as they say it increases the risk of autism and bowel disorders, and there are many more that say the MMR is fine. I personally got my son vaccinated as my cousin nearly died from measles as a child. I felt that the benefits outweighed the risks. If there was a smallpox epidemic then i would probably want the vaccination, but wouldnt go and get it just for the hell of it or without researching it first.
    Originally posted by strawberrychild
    Yeah, well its either 250 deaths per million. Or when Bin Laden dumps it on us, its 900,00 deaths per million. Work out the maths for your self.
    As well as the 250 deaths per million there are hundred more people who suffer serious side affects! Also the vaccine cannot be used at all by people suffering from eczema or on immune system deppressing drugs such as asthmatics! If you bothered to read that report you would find that it said that there is not even any strong evidence that the vaccine works at all and that in countries where the vaccine was compulsory more people died from smallpox than in countries that didn't vaccinate indicating that the vaccine itself could cause the disease!

Here is a quote from that report:

"It happened that Prussia passed a mandatory vaccination law in 1834 for smallpox. The law provided that every infant be vaccinated, and then revaccinated when starting school. After graduation the child had to be vaccinated again, and then once more upon entering the Army! And all healthy males had to go into the Army. So what happened in Prussia 35 years after this vaccination law? A smallpox epidemic which killed 124,978 of her vaccinated and re-vaccinated citizens after thirty-five years of compulsory vaccination!"

Have you ever seen the side affects of the vaccine here they are some of these photos are disturding.
    Thats pretty disturbing, I guess its like being stuck between a rock and a hard place if facing the decision of whether to risk the vaccine or the illness. If there was a smallpox epidemic in the west I bet theyd make more of an effort to make the vaccine safer though. My husband has actually been vaccinated against smallpox, as he had to be vaccinated against practically everything when he was in the gulf war, and he had no after effects. You have to be careful as a lot of stories are just scaremongering, although obviously nasty side effects CAN happen, smallpox itself is pretty deadly.
    By the way one of the suspected causes of Gulf War syndrome has been the large number of vaccines that troops had to take at the time. The government has so far tried to deny that Gulf War symdrome even exists despite that fact that thousands of Gulf War veterans have died and many more become seriously ill.
    well my husband didnt get gulf war syndrome either. Im sure a lot of people were traumatised by going to war, and maybe they shouldnt have become soldiers in the first place, and theres always going to be people who have adverse reactions to things like vaccinations. even something as simple as an egg allergy can be contraindictive to certain vaccinations, as well as the fact that a lot of old vaccines used to contain mercury as a preservative, theyve only recently stopped using that, so its not surprisign there were adverse affects. Most vaccines are a lot safer these days.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    well my husband didnt get gulf war syndrome either. Im sure a lot of people were traumatised by going to war, and maybe they shouldnt have become soldiers in the first place, and theres always going to be people who have adverse reactions to things like vaccinations. even something as simple as an egg allergy can be contraindictive to certain vaccinations, as well as the fact that a lot of old vaccines used to contain mercury as a preservative, theyve only recently stopped using that, so its not surprisign there were adverse affects. Most vaccines are a lot safer these days.

You a doctor ??????????????
    no im not a doctor, why?

I did do a bit of research on vaccines when my son was due his MMR vaccine, as there is some controversy over it, and i didnt want to go into it blindly.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    no im not a doctor, why?

I did do a bit of research on vaccines when my son was due his MMR vaccine, as there is some controversy over it, and i didnt want to go into it blindly.

I wasn't being smart just you seemed so knowledgable on the subject !
    my cousin got Autism from the MMR vaccine
    250 out of a million??? oh my!! you have now convinced me to not get it... i mean, thats 0.025%! cant take such risky chances like that!:rolleyes:
    Originally posted by scarlettcloud
    my cousin got Autism from the MMR vaccine

Possibly.

There isn't any proof yet, only a suposition.

Remember that Autism becomes apparent around the same time that children have the MMR jab...
    Originally posted by my_name
    250 out of a million??? oh my!! you have now convinced me to not get it... i mean, thats 0.025%! cant take such risky chances like that!:rolleyes:

Possibly the best health advice would be not to listen to Harlequin, he's not a reliable source on anything.

Just an anti-Govt agitator...
    Your cousin would probably have been autistic anyway. asw man of kent says it doesnt become apparent that a child is autistic until 12-18 mths, when the MMR jab is due. I imagine its pretty hard for a parent to accept that their child is autistic and they will be wanting to blame anything they can.