Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fame Academy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone been watching? My mum's been addicted for a while so I've seen bits of it. Watched the live show tonight and isn't Katie fab?! She sang 'Can't get you out of my head' brilliantly, and she's gorgeous! All you guys must fancy her?! lol ;)

That's all, just wanted to say how good I thought she was!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't stand the girl. But that's just my opinion. Nout to do with her abilities its just that she really iritates me. Sorry!
    WEll she's gone now. Her attitude completely irritated me, she blatantly looked as though she didn't want to be there when people around her were getting voted off in favour of her!
    OMG.I can't believe it took 6 weeks to kick her out. The only time I thought she sounded good was when she sang Perfect. She needs to stick to her classical music as there's noway she's gonna make it big as a pop singer. I'm so glad she's finally gone.
    I thought she was really good but doesnt really compare to the others! i think her voice was wick thats why the people kept her in! Lamar is blatently gonna win it thought.
    My boyfriend went to school with David from Fame Academy, useless piece of information I know but I thought I'd share it with ya :D
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    My boyfriend went to school with David from Fame Academy, useless piece of information I know but I thought I'd share it with ya :D

David's quite cute ;)

Ok so I'm the only one who likes Katie! hehe :p

Lamar will win, it's been obvious right from the start. It's one big fix really. :rolleyes:
    who was the girl who did "dont speak" and "weak" on acoustic guitar? she is amaaaazing i really think she should win :(
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    who was the girl who did "dont speak" and "weak" on acoustic guitar? she is amaaaazing i really think she should win :(

Shes sinead
    Originally posted by Faith
    David's quite cute ;)
    Yeah he is aint he (hope my boyf doesnt read this!).

I quite like that other guy, the Irish one with the funny name thats shaggin the other Irish one, he's quite yummy :yes:
    You know I'm not sure who's gonna win now. I really want Lemarr to win he has an amazing voice. Its really sexy. If Lemarr doesn't win then I wouldn't be upset if Sinead won;) I think Malakhi is cute.
    :D
    Yeah he is aint he (hope my boyf doesnt read this!).

I quite like that other guy, the Irish one with the funny name thats shaggin the other Irish one, he's quite yummy :yes:

that's Malachi, not sure about him! But David...don't spose your boyf has his number? ;) (hope my boyf doens't read this either!)
    Ok so I'm the only one who likes Katie! hehe :p

Nah you're not the only one who thought Katie was good....for a pop idol!
    In my opinion she could sing pretty well, her downfall was that she only did what she was told to do. She didn't have the same drive in her to make/write original music, as the others have. If she had won, it wouldv'e been the same kind of manufactured pop music that the other shows have been churning out, another Gareth Gates :eek:

Personally my favourites to win are Ainslie & Sinead, purely as that's my type of music. I think apart from Malachi, all of the remaining housemates have it in them to make it big in the industry :)
    that's Malachi, not sure about him! But David...don't spose your boyf has his number? ;) (hope my boyf doens't read this either!)
    Malachi, thats the one!

My boyf hasnt got his number but I know where he lives if ya want that! :D
    Originally posted by deaddeadgood

Nah you're not the only one who thought Katie was good....for a pop idol!
    In my opinion she could sing pretty well, her downfall was that she only did what she was told to do. She didn't have the same drive in her to make/write original music, as the others have.
    I agree she wasn't the best in the show, I just thought she was really good and so pretty. She could easily be the next Kylie!

My boyf hasnt got his number but I know where he lives if ya want that! :D
    haha I'd better not ;) Scotland's a bit far from the south coast anyhow!
    haha I'd better not ;) Scotland's a bit far from the south coast anyhow!
    Apparently he's a bit of a twat anyway!
    Apparently he's a bit of a twat anyway!

ah that's alright, I'll stick with the bloke I've got then ;) hehe