Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A big welcome

A big welcome to all the users to the board who have recently signed up.
Sorry I havent given you indivudal replies, but there's about 3000 and I really can't be arsed with that :D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good idea but if everyone does it then this board would become redundant.............:eek: :rolleyes:
    Re: A big welcome
    Originally posted by Whowhere

Sorry I havent given you indivudal replies, but there's about 3000 and I really can't be arsed with that :D

Don't be. There's nothing more annoying than seeing the same people saying one word welcomes to every thread in this forum, just to up their post count.

But yeah, welcome one and all.
    Re: Re: A big welcome
    Originally posted by atomic brian

Don't be. There's nothing more annoying than seeing the same people saying one word welcomes to every thread in this forum, just to up their post count.

But yeah, welcome one and all.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that a lot of people here do say hi for the sake of uping there post count. It's as if on this site that the higher your post count is the more valid your comments are.

But then again I sometimes say hi as I can remember being really pleased that anyone had bother saying hello to me when I made my first post here to say hi I'm a newbie.
    lol, ok..