Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Essay on the influence of the anti-war movement

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm doing an American history essay on the influence of the anti-war movement in the 1960s, concerning the Vietnam conflict.

Now, I know you guys have a lot of opinions on this stuff, but thats not really what I'm after, although obviously, feel free to voice them.

Essentially what I'm looking for is any information type websites, or anything of the like, which I can use as a reference.

Any information would be helpful.
Thanks.
Lorna. xx

Comments

• Options
    im sure you can find plenty by doing a google search.
  • Options
    For a slightly different angle on the subject while still collecting the information needed, check out archives on the CIA during the korean and vietnam wars...as well as people like Mohammud Ali, and places like Columbia University where movements such as this were demonstrated with enthusiasm by the student body. (What bright kids). Search The City of Washington, the CIA and so on. It was thought of at one point ,by the CiA, that the whole anti-war movement had been orchestrated by another country..such as Russia, ie Vietnam, just as America itself had orchestrated in other countries. Great subject and good luck. Keep in mind this is my first real post and I still have no idea what the protocal is here. Thanks.