Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is anyone watching that BB (That one that's on now!)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It looks crap, I didn't even know it was on till 15mins ago!

Has it finally lost it's hype? Or are we all still in 'pop stars' mode to care about more talentles stars that have already made it and are trying to keep hold of their fading careers?

Is anyone else watching/watched it?

I'm seeing it just to see how low and crap it can be!

(Sorry talking about that Big Brother that's on 4 right now)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its shit.

BB1,2,3...Pop Idol, PopStars, Popstars:The Rivals, Fame Academy, Celeb BB...its all shit.
    They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel this time, Anne Diamond and that annoying Sue woman, tut tut :no:
    I like it. I find it entertaining. Does that make me strange?
    Originally posted by randomgirl
    I like it. I find it entertaining. Does that make me strange?
    I like it too, I'll still say it's crap tho :p
    I think it has the potential to be quite amusing. I dont get all the hype though....does anyone care?! Davina makes out like it's the biggest thing to happen to Britain since World war 2. She needs to get a life. 10 days of Mark Owen...yummy. Never quite got over my 1991 obsession with him!

At least the money from this one goes to charity.
    Originally posted by PinkFeatherBoa
    Davina makes out like it's the biggest thing to happen to Britain since World war 2. She needs to get a life.

She needs a bloody volume control.
    Originally posted by Smash

She needs a bloody volume control.

Or explosives strapped to her that are wired to my "off" button. Each series, one could time how long it takes before she is blown to smithereens.
    I haven't seen any of it yet, might watch it to see what's going on...don't even know who's in it yet apart from Mark Owen! I prefer watching 'real' people like Pop Stars etc. Big Brother is just a chance for crappy Z-list celebs to make fools of themselves once more.
    It's not just the fact that it's all Z list celebs ... They're only in there for 10 days !! ... I mean come on that's hardly the "authentic big brother experience" all the press is going on about is it ..... Let's shut 'em in there for a good few weeks .... then it may be entertaining ... :D
    Is it just me or is Goldie trying TOO hard! Any chance he gets hes off acting and trying to get attention (what was with the wig and glasses last nite?!) And anything they are challenged to do hes the first to nominate himself! :rolleyes:
    I always found Mel and Sue sooo annoying! They did some show called Late Lunch or something?I didn't find it entertaining at all!
    i like sue perkins best, I want her to win.
    I want Mark Owen out first as he must have the most annoying voice in the world.
    what will be interesting is a new idea I heard about from the producer of the last few series: teen big brother. 12 teenagers in the house for 2-3 weeks, a sort of Lord of the Flies situation, with a mixed demographic of class and from all areas of the country.

Also, I know why the people in there are always so dull - apparently they have extensive pchycological screening before selection, so nobody goes loco as they have done in the US and attacked the other housemates with a kitchen knife. :crazyeyes
    Who won it? I missed the last one as I was out having a life. Well out with my parents if I'm going to be completely honest.