Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Law enforcement

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I'm a Police officer in Ontario(Canada)..I am looking to make some connections around the world to talk shop and compare notes. If you are on the Job drop me a line and we can swap stories.

Thanks and take care,

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmm a office. *thinks of uniform* welcome :wave:
    Thank you!
    Originally posted by Pennyblack
    hmm a office. *thinks of uniform* welcome :wave:

joins you in thinking... and drooling

hey, canada, i'm right across the boarder... *thinks*
    Hello and welcome! I've been to Canada (random comment hence the name). By the way, over here in the UK "on the job" means to be having sex. At least that's what me and my friends use it to mean. I assume (well hope) that's not what you're looking for buddies to chat about!
    Originally posted by randomgirl
    Hello and welcome! I've been to Canada (random comment hence the name). By the way, over here in the UK "on the job" means to be having sex. At least that's what me and my friends use it to mean. I assume (well hope) that's not what you're looking for buddies to chat about!

Where did you make it to in Canada?

I can assure you that is not the meaning here...thanks for the tip!

If you consider how many countries can access these forums, if I'm not careful I could end up with replies from midget transexuals looking looking for love in my wrong places.
    Originally posted by Pennyblack
    hmm a office.

*looks around for the office*
    Hello, welcome...! :)
    Originally posted by Mobster

Where did you make it to in Canada?

I can assure you that is not the meaning here...thanks for the tip!

If you consider how many countries can access these forums, if I'm not careful I could end up with replies from midget transexuals looking looking for love in my wrong places.

Well my Cousins etc live in Toronto so I've been there several times (and to the places that are "near" it like Niagara etc). One of the trips to Canada we travelled a lot more, we flew in to Vancover and worked our way across the Rockies (Jasper and Banff) eventually to Calgary and then got a flight from there to Toronto. My Auntie and Uncle both work/ have worked for airlines (British airways and Air Canada) so we have been able to get hold of cheap tickets hence I have been lucky enough to come over the pond!
    Originally posted by randomgirl

Well my Cousins etc live in Toronto so I've been there several times (and to the places that are "near" it like Niagara etc). One of the trips to Canada we travelled a lot more, we flew in to Vancover and worked our way across the Rockies (Jasper and Banff) eventually to Calgary and then got a flight from there to Toronto. My Auntie and Uncle both work/ have worked for airlines (British airways and Air Canada) so we have been able to get hold of cheap tickets hence I have been lucky enough to come over the pond!

I hope you have enjoyed your visits...I live about 90 km north/west of Toronto but don't get down to the big city very often. I have always wanted to try doing some pub crawls through England. I have only ever made it to the airport( stop over ). One day I'll make it.( knowing my luck there will be a beer strike)
    Originally posted by Mobster

I hope you have enjoyed your visits...I live about 90 km north/west of Toronto but don't get down to the big city very often. I have always wanted to try doing some pub crawls through England. I have only ever made it to the airport( stop over ). One day I'll make it.( knowing my luck there will be a beer strike)

Thanks- I really enjoyed my visits. Canada is a great country. Good luck getting to England for a pub crawl. I forget that Canada doesn't really have Pubs. Anyway, I'd better go to bed as here it is nearly 2am on Sunday morning. I have no idea why I'm still up!