Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I need your help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I can't roll and now all my friends are doing weed it's really embarrassing when I can't roll. And if I wanna smoke on my own I wont be able to, I always have to phone someone up to get them to do it for me then they want some in return! I know *how* to roll but I can't do it, my attempts are so shabby and all the weed falls out! HELP!!

Comments

• Options
    Well, theres three things. 1. Get a rolling machine, 2. You can buy pre-rolled cones where all you have to do is fill em up. 3. Just practice using rolling tobacco. Just watch the way your mates skin up and then try it at home....remember practice makes perfect!!
  • Options
    Eat it.
  • Options
    Practice makes perfect! I used to be really shit at it but I'm aight now just practice and you'll pick it up :D
  • Options
    i would recommend getting a rolling mat....

at first all you'll be able to do with it is roll not particularely impressive totally straight and thin ones, but it means you've got something to smoke at least while you practice....

give it a few months of intense practice you'll be rolling massive perfect tight king L cones in the dark with one hand behind your back....

they only cost about 2 quid as well, and will last you a long long time....

the other alternative is to get a bong. fast effective relief.
  • Options
    Get a pipe...bang ure shit in and away you go !
  • Options
    if your a nicotine junkie switch to hand rolling baccy. you'll have to learn to roll a one skinner when your withdrawing. once that becomes normal the next stage is easier. dont roll em tight.