Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hot-knifing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know a decent method of hot-knifing? Or any other method of consuming cannabis other than bongs, spliffs, tulips, space cakes, tea, buckets, waterfalls, lungs or frozen glasses? There MUST be another method of taking cannabis.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You could get a vapouriser. They're supposed to be good.
    Vapo

Hi there,
    If you havent tried vapourising cannabis then your missing out on a whole new dimension of weed consumption! You don't need to buy an expensive one from the shops either. A relativly simple and cheap way to make one is by using a soldering iron and some form of bowl. I won't elaborate too much because there are lots of guides on the net. However it's the one of the cleaner and healthier ways to stone.

greenfields.
    make some green dragon!

get a bottle of cheep vodka (strongest you can find) (dont bother with expensive stuff, its not the nicest taste in the world once its finished, its fine once its mixed with other drinks, but i wouldnt drink it straight, and so dont waste good vodka on it)

basically just bung all your stems and stalks in until theres a lot in there and then just leave it for about 2 months somewhere warmish (this isnt essential but it helps)

drink, and enjoy!
    warning: has a tendency to fuck you up
    jail smoking....it has to go a long way in jail. visits are only once a month etc etc. a swap of 1/2 an ounce of baccy (weeks wages in some cases)would be a piece of resin smaller than you would deem to be enough for one spliff ! it has been rolled slowly flat and thin with a shaving brush handle. then it is cut into tiny little peices called spots. you dab the lit end of a roll up on to the spot and inhale the dope smoke through a narrow tube. not letting one bit escape into the air around you. impossible with a civvie fag, choke to death. hardened druggies would get nice and high and say "fucking hell i'm gonna smoke it like this when i get out".
    don't think anyone ever did. each little spot would be held in the lungs for as long as possible. so if you have a tiny little bit of dope and need to make it last longer AND get you high, try it her majesties way !