Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sigur Ros

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Sorry for pure rantness of this, but, if you only buy one album for the rest of this year, please buy Sigur Ros - ( ).

Its the most remarkable album I have ever listened too, and I other prople to share in its pure delightfulness.

I'll go now.
________
Shaved Pussy Cam
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    totally agree......bloody brilliant......even better than their last weird named one.....,pure genius......sigur ros...*sigh* i would love to go to a concert of theirs to see if they can keep it up to brilliant level while playing live..or something...:rolleyes: :eek2: :D
  • Options
    Who?
  • Options
    groovy indie type alternitive band frum iceland:D
  • Options
    Oh my god, I can't believe that I have finally seen others with appericiation for this wondeful band! *highfive*
    Originally posted by *sTrAnGeNeSsMe*
    totally agree......bloody brilliant......even better than their last weird named one.....,pure genius......sigur ros...*sigh* i would love to go to a concert of theirs to see if they can keep it up to brilliant level while playing live..or something...:rolleyes: :eek2: :D

I missed seeing them in concert here, no one wanted to join me :(

Just as no one wanted to join me with Garbage and HIM. I guess that I should fond friends with proper sense of music.
  • Options
    wow, im glad others like sigur ros too!!!!

i saw them supproting radiohead last year and they were incredible!!!!!
    even better live cos they have a string section and iots much louder, if that makes sense!!
    ________
    FIX PS3
  • Options
    I've noticed that their album is selling really well but i've never heard any of their tunes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*
    I've noticed that their album is selling really well but i've never heard any of their tunes.
    top news its selling well.

its sooooooooo good.
    ________
    LovelyWendie
  • Options
    I still haven't got the new album yet but the first one was absolutely top notch.I went to see the Radiohead gig in a tent concert where they supported down south,but in Glasgow the support was the clinic...they're lucky I never punched them!!!
  • Options
    I wouldn't consider there new album any better than the last but consistent. They said they were looking for a much more raw sound and not so sappy, but I only see that on a couple tracks like track 8 and I don't know why they needed to put two versions of "the nothing song" on there. I would call it blissful chamber pop and I love how the lead singer sings in his own language(hopelandish) even though it sounds like the same five words the whole time. They have two more tracks on another album that are worth listening to as well.