Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

rizlas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was thinking, they should make rizlas with a bit of card at one end so when you roll it up the roach is there already... perfectly measured and perfect material.... no more need to take appart the rizla packet till all the skins fall out and get mangled and then you have to but a new pack..... :mad:

also those multi coloured skins are so lame!
my sister's friends use them and think they are so cool cause tehy are like stripey colours.. you know the kind i mean.... but 1. they dont stick 2. they are really small 3. they taste so bad!!!!!! 4 you get so much smoke from them its like rolling with like 3 layers of red rizlas or something.....

and finally... doesnt anyone realise that the only thing people use king size blue slims for is for rolling joints.... noone uses them for roll ups (ok someones now gonna come and say that they do and all their friends do as well, which is fine but i have never seen anyone use them).... but yeah its just so blatent and they sell them everywehre, so if they can get away with selling such a blatent piece of dope parephenalia in petrol stations how come you cant buy bongs in argos???

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    blue rizlas should be a no no for anyone smoking anything worthwile. the paper is so lightwieght that it burns realy fast. a lot faster than the vegatable matter within. not only leaving holes in shirts and furniture but wasting good weed/resin that never had the chance to get hot enough to burn enough.
    reds are heavy and will burn slow. giving enough time for the drugs to get hot....know what i mean ? thought not. i would imagine that at least some of you know that to smoke opium takes quite fierce and direct heat. if you put opium in a blue you might as well have set fire to your money. to a lesser degree your weed is the same.
    fuck you then...go with what is cool, not what is right.
    Re: rizlas
    Originally posted by octopus of doom
    also those multi coloured skins are so lame!

ive got ones that are like two king rizlas and a one skin long.... gummy works fine...
    they do taste quite nice as well. If youre gonna stick to only rolling with rizla then so be it, but i find that boring.

Duffy
    zig zag are the way forward-i have a packet of zig zag king size at the moment and normal zig zag...burns nicely.

but yeah its just so blatent and they sell them everywehre, so if they can get away with selling such a blatent piece of dope parephenalia in petrol stations how come you cant buy bongs in argos???

While you can't buy them in Argos, I can buy them in at least 2 shops on the high street in town. They are on blatent (sp?) view in the shop windows. Funny when you think about it.:)
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    blue rizlas should be a no no for anyone smoking anything worthwile. the paper is so lightwieght that it burns realy fast. a lot faster than the vegatable matter within. not only leaving holes in shirts and furniture but wasting good weed/resin that never had the chance to get hot enough to burn enough.
    reds are heavy and will burn slow. giving enough time for the drugs to get hot....know what i mean ? thought not. i would imagine that at least some of you know that to smoke opium takes quite fierce and direct heat. if you put opium in a blue you might as well have set fire to your money. to a lesser degree your weed is the same.
    fuck you then...go with what is cool, not what is right.

thats really interesting i never thought about it like that.....
    i always assumed that the goods inside burned at whatever temperature and speed they liked and the paper simply burned at that same speed, i mean if you light some rizla without anything inside it burns down very quickly, wheras if its got stuff inside it burns slow. also in amsterdam they all back roll with thin papers to get the minimum amount of paper, and i dunno i just always assumed they knew their stuff but you could well be right.....
    Originally posted by Duffy
    ive got ones that are like two king rizlas and a one skin long.... gummy works fine...
    they do taste quite nice as well. If youre gonna stick to only rolling with rizla then so be it, but i find that boring

well fair enough but ive just found that coloured papers are absolutely foul to smoke, cause basically your smoking the ink as well as the paper, and the papers they use are very thick as well, but each to their own i guess.... if you want to roll enormous ones in my oppinion you'd be better off using rips... but as i said, just my opinion.....
    posted by Ants
    While you can't buy them in Argos, I can buy them in at least 2 shops on the high street in town. They are on blatent (sp?) view in the shop windows. Funny when you think about it.

yeah that is true... theres a couple of shops near me as well not to mention the hundreds of them in places like camden.... im not saying they are difficult to get hold of just that you can buy massive joint papers in the most mainstream shops, whereas you have to go to some new age place to get bongs...

yeah basically i didnt really think about what i was saying in the first post it was just a stoned rant really and most of you have called me on it, so yeah sorry about that.... most of what i said was probably wrong or made me look like a narrow minded dickhead so yeah... sorry
    if you ever have some raw opium, dont even attempt to smoke it in paper...not even wallpaper.
    it's to a lesser degree with dope but...a heavier paper burns slower, the insides get hotter, your dope does need to burn as hot as possible. blue paper smokers have far more holes in thier clothes and furniture than red smokers. wasted dope and if it's burning fast it's filling the room rather than your lungs.
    blue seems to be a health issue from what i can gather. dont smoke paper ! but such health issues i always find amusing coming from people shoving all kinds of substances into themselves for entertainment.
    may i ask what the properties of green rizla are?

I only smoke skunk so i dont have the problem of holey clorthes -
    does skunk need to burn longer to be fully apreciated?

(adds red rizla to shopping list)
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

blue seems to be a health issue from what i can gather. dont smoke paper ! but such health issues i always find amusing coming from people shoving all kinds of substances into themselves for entertainment.

thats as may be but theres no sense in making it worse than it has to be. harm reduction and all that...

i do take your point about reds though.... maybe ill go back to them some time and see if your right.....
    i was thinking, they should make rizlas with a bit of card at one end so when you roll it up the roach is there already... perfectly measured and perfect material....

Uhh...they do.
    Re: Re: rizlas
    Originally posted by Kiezo

Uhh...they do.

really?!?!?!?
    where can i purchase one of said rizlas??
    Re: Re: Re: rizlas

really?!?!?!?
    where can i purchase one of said rizlas??

Well they're not Rizlas, but ordinary papers (I can't remember the company name). They burn at about the same speed as green Rizla though, and you can get them in pretty much every corner shop/news agent up here.
    well ive never seen them down here, and ive been in my fair share of newsagents..... i havent even seen them in camden and they have everything like that......
    oh well i guess ill just have to stick to mangling my rizla packets....
    Originally posted by Divadiva
    may i ask what the properties of green rizla are?

Green rizla are good for when you are too cained to see the sticky, with the handy cut off corners !

:D
    First of all a mord of warning, do not tear your rizla packet for roach, in London anyway this can be taken as a cause for you to be taken in if searched and found with that on you, for a more thorough search, if you know what I mean.

And Morrocan, I'd have to disgree with you, I find the red papers too thick for my use, but then I like to have thin smokes with little or no tobacco.
    Also you dont really want your weed/hash getting too hot, if it does then the THC will be distroyed and not actualy used. You want to vapourise it in the joint, well if you can anyway. Also the heat of the burning will have a lot to do with the type of tobacco that you use too.
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

Green rizla are good for when you are too cained to see the sticky, with the handy cut off corners !

:D
    [/QUOTE

I have that problem frequently!
    Do you use cigarette tobbaco or rolling tobacco in your joints?

I prefer rolling tobacco, (golden virginia) much smoother. I find joints made with cigarette tobacco too harsh (especially lambert)
    An Irish mate of mine used to open tea bags and smoke that instead of baccy. (fuck did it stink).
    old holborn. can't smoke any other tobacco. unless i'm desperate of course.
    Amber leaf or Old Holborn is the best tobacco for use..if there's none of that around then a fag has to do.

Oh and green or red papers are the best....i find anyway! :D
    i always find using a menthol fag is best when rolling a joint
    Not menthols!! Like smoking a polo mint...also impotence springs to mind!
    cant say ive ever suffered from that!
    I find that if you use rollin baccy you can't really appreciate the taste of the weed as the tobacco flavour is strong. Fags are better as they are pretty much flavourless and thus makes the weed in the spliff more flavourful. As for rizla, I agree with rolley that blues DO burn quicker, but I still prefer to use them as I feel they roll better. Has anyone tried the Miami Blunts tobacco leaves? They're quite interesting to try and burn slow.
    Skins

Hi all,
    I do find that slims burn down more quickly, but they're slightly longer than reds or greens king size; also if you roll your joints tightly enough it's not an issue. On the baccy front, if we're using it at all it will always be Drum Milde. Also I take on board that fag baccy does allow you to taste the skunk more, darker blends such as golden vaj and old holb totally destroy the flava!

greenfields.