Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Put on weight god dam it!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I am 17, eat loads and loads, hardly do any excercise but I'm a chuffin rake?! I just want to be a bit more stocky like, how?! I just eat and eat, harldy ever move from my bed/tv but I don't put on weight? How can I put on weight. Like I said I am 17 and weigh just 9 ston.

Pwease help me pursue my weight gain 2002 project!¬

Comments

• Options
    Are you eating the right foods? its ok saying you stuff yourself but you need to be eating 3 decent meals a day.

Eat plenty of fruit and veg. Also do some excersise like using weights, nothing to heavy just gentle excersise with light weights, you may tone yourself up a bit:)
  • Options
    eat lots of carbs, and work out (yea, seriously) doing weights can put some pounds and inches on you too.
  • Options
    Shall we swap!?

Up until the age of 20, I was 9 stone 7. I was 5 foot 4, which was right for that weight. Then suddenly, I went up to 12 stone, looking somewhat bloated. I'm not sure how it happened but my support worker tells me that "I will fill out" eventually. Seems amazing how much weight I can gain but I blame it on 'liquid diet'. I drink approx 14 units a week which isn't that much for a male person, but I am quite small myself.

Edited later: Rephrased.
  • Options
    Wish I could put on weight :p
  • Options
    thankyou peoples!
  • Options
    Hi Scoot,

Your question has been asked a few times already. Try doing a search (grey button top right of page) to see what other people have said before.
  • Options
    9 stone is OK, although I'm guessing now you're a bloke?

I recommend bacon sarnies for breakfast (fried not grilled), a big lunch - pie, chips & beans plus pudding, can of coke & cake in the afternoon, plus crisps & chocolate if you can manage it, then a big fatty dinner such as a curry or fish & chips. Worked for me! :D
  • Options
    Haha, sounds like a pretty nice menu, might have to try it. Yeh, a bloke :naughty:
  • Options
    I can't put weight on either. Yeah most girls would love to be like that, but it aint great. Whereas most people wouldn't dream of going up to a fat person and saying 'oh my god you're so fat, bet you're always eating' when they see a skinny person they think nothing of saying to them 'oh my god you're so skinny, bet you never eat'. It's just as mean and rude!
    I eat loads and am still a size 6. I'm only 5ft3 so it's not as bad as if I was tall, but I still wish I could put a bit of meat onto my bones!! Oh well, guess in a few years when I'm into my late 20's I'll be putting on weight and wishing I wasn't again! lol :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.