Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ephidrine.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah i read the link on thesite about it. Didn't really help. Anyone got some personal experience. I got 4 for tomorrow, but been told not to take more than 2 in an evening. Got E and poppers too for clubbing tomorrow. Any advice on what i shouldn't mix em with.

Thanks

Kevvy XxX

Comments

• Options
    I thought that was what they put in lemsip.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I thought that was what they put in lemsip.

It sure is poppet, used to open "ya tubes" bronchial cough mixtures and nasal sprays. But these got caffeine in as well. Just wondering if i'm on E and poppers tomorrow, if its ok to take ephidrine, or will it make me ill, or counteract the effects of the E
  • Options
    I always thought speed was great for colds and flu, really clears up the old airways. Lemsips cheaper though and a much nicer lemony flavour. doesnt keep you going all night as much though.
  • Options
    Yeah but when you got a cold you don't wanna keep going all nite:) You knoww the ads for lempsip that had that big comfy chair, i got one of them. swhen i got a cold sink into it with lemsip, my cuddly snowman (mr chilly) and chocolate :D
  • Options
    ephedrine ! crap.
  • Options
    Its not ethadrine that they put in clod medcine, its psdoethadrine which is even lower on the speed chain of things.

Ethadrine its available in the UK to my knowlege, well not legaly anyway.

I really wouldnt bother with it if I were you, its not a great drug, its basicaly just like caffine, but I actualy prefer that and I'm quite a big speed fan.
    Dont do too much, you'll end up with an iregular heart rate and just freak out, get all jittery and then you wont be able to sleep.

You can make meth from it though, if you have enough.
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Re: Ephidrine.
    Originally posted by RubberSkin
    Yeah i read the link on thesite about it. Didn't really help. Anyone got some personal experience. I got 4 for tomorrow, but been told not to take more than 2 in an evening. Got E and poppers too for clubbing tomorrow. Any advice on what i shouldn't mix em with.

Thanks

Kevvy XxX

This raises a good point for us. WHat do you think is missing from our factsheets?

Dom
  • Options
    I accidentally took it once when someone at work offered me a South African medicine called "Cold Cure". It was horrible - my heart was racing & I felt really shaky. This went on all day & into the night so I couldn't sleep. However it really cleared up my cold! :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Ephidrine.
    Originally posted by RubberSkin

Well, kevin, all id suggest is lots of water. You probably know about E dehydrating you seriously, but the fact that you are going to consume E and ephedrine (Bodybuilders use it for energy) Youd best be sure to consume lots and lots of water, both are serious diuretics.

It does make you very alert, keeps your airwaves clean, it is a lot stonger than the pseudo-ephadrine found in most sinus medications and cold and flu stuff, so take that into account.

Also if you dont have much water (and get yourself some salt tablets for the morning) you could be n ofr a bit of a very nasty next day indeed, Ephedrine and E can drain your seratonin levels and limit your bod's ability to make seratonin (happy hormone, also used in the body to transmit neaural messages between nerve endings) for a few days so lots of vita-c, salt, and water.
  • Options
    I'd advise against just drinking loads of water, you will retain some because of the pills so its best not to go overboard. However the ethadrine will make you go to the toilet more than just pills by themself so you should be less at risk of this than normal.

I do know a bloke who can dance all night on ethadrine but I'm really not sure why, its basicaly not any better than caffine. If you wanted a long lasting stimulant then I'd make sure you get proper speed and not bollox ethadrine. Either that or just get some guarana tablets, they work quite well.
  • Options
    Well it was ok. Not brill, but ok, btu didnt pay for them so can't complain. Just sort of "woke me up" a bit at 2am. Don't think i'll bother with them in the future, but thanks for the advice. :)