Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First Pill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What was your fisrt pill like and will you always remember it?

Mine was an X File and it blew my head off.

I remember my not being able to feel my legs and said to my mate "I can't feel my legs, does this mean that I have come up?" She looked at me and said "yes you have"!

Then I remember feeling very 'drunk' - not being able to walk and bumping into everyone. Then came the tight jaw and massive eyes. I was sick 4 a bit, but after I was fine. The lights were so bright and time went so fast, but felt so slow. I remember being on the dance floor and there was only a few people, I put my head down for what I thought was a second and when I looked up the dance floor was packed.

I had the paranoia thing. People were 'looking' at me very closely and saying that drugs are bad and laughing at me - strange. It took me days to recover, my eyes were massive the next day and my jaw was still going.

It's not been like that since. They're great now, my fav is what I am doing at the mo - Smilys, well strong!

I have also done - stars, windmills, mitisubushis (speckled and non), star dust, smilys, X Files,

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My first one was 8 years ago and was a crown at an illegal rave in Luton, yes I was well trashed and loved every minute of it.

:D
    My first pill was a dud, I then got one which was a really weak speed bomb.

But my first proper one was a mitzi turbo, the results... well anyone who had one of the proper mitzi turbos will know what I mean.
    Oh what a night.
    mine was a white heart in the club KM in benedorm .. totally kicked ass.
    A life altering experience to say the least :D
    Music was loader, lights brighter and i just couldn't stop dancing :D
    Of cource the day after i felt like crap :) but who cares :D
    Progress, Derby, May 2002. Sheer class, never looked back.
    My 1st was a mitzi about 4 years ago with my best m8. Was wonderful, was in a club with flurescent fish hanging from the ceiling, very bizzare. We had a fascination with ice, couldn't get enough of the stuff, we were even offering ice around to everyone and getting very strange looks. Then pulled a beautiful 19 year old lad with a perfect, smooth toned bod, was the best sex EVER. If only i had a time machine. (sighs)
    mine was a normal mitzi.. i took it on a class trip 2 years ago.. a religious retreat.. hehehe that was somethin to remember. Puked up everywhere then came up during an old priests speech on the 3rd world.. wasnt the best thing i ever did
    When TRADE came to Code, just before Xmas 2000, had a mitzi triangle. letrs just say WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and then some :D
    Originally posted by Dan the Man
    Progress, Derby, May 2002. Sheer class, never looked back.

Remember it well :D
    Originally posted by Loco4Life
    mine was a normal mitzi.. i took it on a class trip 2 years ago.. a religious retreat.. hehehe that was somethin to remember. Puked up everywhere then came up during an old priests speech on the 3rd world.. wasnt the best thing i ever did

(giggles)

Have been tempted to go to church on Sunday morn come down just for laugh. Never made it though!!!!!

First pill was a crown. Really stong pills. Remenber losing it on a dance floor to 'Livin Joy - Dreamer'

Think i may have looked a little messy!!!!

have not looked back since.
    Originally posted by ebb

Remember it well :D

"Lifes amazing, AHHHHHH!" - LMAO! What a laugh! :D
    First time was at my mates 18th a year and a hhalf ago, did 1 and a 1/2 white diamonds, amazing night!:o
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    First pill I ever took was a dove and it got me totally quibbed! :crazyeyes
    Weekender Offender