Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I am going out tonight !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Sorry just really excited and wanted to tell some people !!!

Going to godskitchen

Anyone else going or have been to give an idea of what I am in for ?

:crazyeyes :yes::crazyeyes :yes::crazyeyes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    No clubbing while I'm jobless. I had a couple of interviews - Should know this time next week. Uncertainty really gets on my nerves though.

Have a good time at Gods. The nightclub (Code) has one of the best lighting systems I've ever seen, including two green lasers on either side of the DJ booth.

Did you ever go to DNA before they got taken over?
  • Options
    Mmmmm like the lights at code. Fab laser at Subway in B'ham, greta for tripping off. Have a good nite crazy. GK been puttin up a lot of flyers for tonite, 4am ext and some good talent, though not really bothered about the DJ, its the music that counts, for me. I'm off the the Gale Sat nite, then village and got me name down for the after show at Miss Moneypenny's. Got me sweets, got me glowies, red n green, hurrah for clubbing. :D
  • Options
    Yeah, I went to 'Golden' @ Void last week where Dave Pearce and Lisa Lashes battled it out on the decks. I had a blue glowstick. Got leathered on Smirnoff Ice.

Subway in B'ham? Where is that? I'll have to dig the laser out of that place.

Do you know how often the laser is used.. or what nights they're used on? Sorry 'bout this, but I'm very obsessive wiv them!
  • Options
    Subway City is, i think, in Water Street. Just down from St Chad's Circus, and just up Constitution Hill. The laser seems to be on most the time, a green one. I prefer blue :) There's a balcony/mezzanine and if you stand up there you can look right down it, which is quite interesting :D:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Well the night was pretty cool, I expect I wiull be suffering for the next couple of days with the blues !!! :(

Feeling good and alive today, tho I have just got into work so the day is still young !

Code was cool, altho the people didnt seem as friendly as down in london :crazyeyes

I have been to subway rubberskin, that place rocks, used to go to "blue" about a year ago or summit.

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    Well the night was pretty cool, I expect I wiull be suffering for the next couple of days with the blues !!! :(

Feeling good and alive today, tho I have just got into work so the day is still young !

Code was cool, altho the people didnt seem as friendly as down in london :crazyeyes

I have been to subway rubberskin, that place rocks, used to go to "blue" about a year ago or summit.

was a good night wasnt it burt,, and we didnt spend hardly any money:crazyeyes :naughty:
  • Options
    Sure was mate