Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Oasis live

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Just been to see them tonight and they were fantastic, for all Liam is a bit of a twat. I realised tonight Oasis provided the soundtrack of my teens, its never really occured to me before but as they rolled of the classics like wonderwall, don't look back in anger, champagne supernova memories were zipping round my head ! The new stuff sounded pretty good as well :)

They were definatley better live than people like madonna, u2, travis and coldplay.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I like Oasis - when Noel sings. When I saw them live the other month I was really moved when Noel sang, he has passion and love for what he does. He has talent and shows it. Liam has an awful voice!
  • Options
    Who supposted them???
    My mates all travelled up to Manchester the other month to see them and unfortunatly I couldnt make it. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Little_Kel
    Who supposted them???
    Someone called the Bandits, didn't bother with them really, too busy drininkg copiuos amounts of beer !
  • Options
    i dunno there. I saw oasis at wembley and in all honesty it was dull and put me off them, though I was always a blur man. By contrast Coldplay put on one of the best and most exciting live shows around.

Though everyone knows muse are the best live band in the world. Just for the hammer on guitar solos.

Oh matt how I love you!
  • Options
    seen them live during the summer and they were amazing...outdoor in derry-it was brilliant and we were right at the front of the gig as well.
  • Options
    i want to go see them! :)
  • Options
    Yeah i went to see them on Tursday night @ braehead arena!!

Second time ive seen them this year (t in the park aswell) and they bloody rocked the place!:eek: fantastic gig! Liam sounded brilliant too! Highlights of the night have to be Mornin Glory , ciggaretes and alchohol, columbia....ahhh sooo many!

Keep on rockin people
  • Options
    I'd love to go see Oasis...There my all time faves. Think I'll have to see about booking some tickets.
  • Options
    I love Oasis live. I've seen them 3 times now; Birmingham in 97, Dublin in 2000 and Finsbury Park this year. All three times I have been blown away. Liam is a brilliant frontman and Noel's guitar playing is so good. I love the crowds too, there's always a really good atmosphere. I cant wait until dec 18th when I see them again!

I may be biased....I'm a huuuuge oasis fan! and have been since I was 11. :D