Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ketamine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm coming to London for the first time next week and my buddy there who usually can get and send ketamine to me says they are having a wicked drought right now. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

Comments

• Options
    I've actualy just found the reverse, but then my dealer manages to find the wierest people on his travels.

It is going for £20 a gram though. I think there is a drought caused by the closing down of the chinese market.
  • Options
    wow, 20 is steep for there. It always seemed like around 14 in the past but it would fluctuate a little each time b/c we bought a good bit
  • Options
    Obviously depends on the purity, it can be cheeper if you buy more as I mentioned in the 'drug prices' bit.
  • Options
    looks like I got a liter lined up for tomorrow when I arrive in London. We couldn't discuss details my buddy confirmed that it was a good bit steeper than before. But still its a fraction of what it is here
  • Options
    How long are you staying for? Sounds like your going to have to battle through that much, it is addictive you know.

When I used to get bottles about a 1/3rd of a litre was about an ounce of K.
  • Options
    Only in the last couple of months, everyone in the clubbing community starts jabbering on about Ket. I don't do drugs unless you count caffiene and alcohol, but I'm aware of all of the oldies like E, Trip, Crack etc etc. Is Ket new?

Also, what is a K-hole?
  • Options
    I'm back now. I got my liter which I believe is about 50 grams. It cost me 425 quid. I was able to put most of it in a emptied out bottle of vodka which I resealed a bit with super glue. I stuck deep in my luggage with all the other normal gifts I bought. The rest is being sent powdered up via envelope to a friend which we have done before. My friends in England have been doing "K" for years so its no new thing. I saw one guy there do a line that was literally a full gram(the guy I bought it from) so I guess he has a tolerance and is addicted. Anyway, compared to coke or anything else, I find the level of addictivness minor. Was my first experience in the UK. We went to a cool party on the main river(Tim?) that waterloo bridge crosses over. It was cool, the crowd nice, and I liked the fact that they burnt a manican of Gearge Bush. Then we went to a free party which they said had been over run with crack heads in recent years. I almost got pick pocketed by rude boys but I got away and my friends looked after me the rest of the time. Let me be honest. That's not quite the scene I associate with around here in the states, but I certainly don't regret the experience.