Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

me hate college

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i'm 19 and i'm at my second college now, the first one was a 6th form college and i did As and A levels...hated that...now i'm doing animal care at another college and i hate that to. i have a really poor attention span and because i'm easily distracted the majority of time that i'm in college i'm either starring out the window or i'm outside smoking all day. i need a job..i hate college.
dont let this put people off college though cos i've made some really great friends and had loads of laughs in college but i cant be arsed with lessons. hehe wot a great student i am hehe:naughty:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: me hate college
    Originally posted by northern_scum
    i'm 19 and i'm at my second college now, the first one was a 6th form college and i did As and A levels...hated that...now i'm doing animal care at another college and i hate that to. i have a really poor attention span and because i'm easily distracted the majority of time that i'm in college i'm either starring out the window or i'm outside smoking all day. i need a job..i hate college.
    dont let this put people off college though cos i've made some really great friends and had loads of laughs in college but i cant be arsed with lessons. hehe wot a great student i am hehe:naughty:

maybe i'm missing the point but if you hate it so much why don't you just leave?? it's stupid to be somewhere you don't want to be, even if you are having a laugh some of the time.

life is short after all - why don't you leave and try finding something which you wanna do, rather than staying somewhere because you can't be arsed looking for something else??
    I know this may sound stupid but i go to a sixth form really wish i had of gone to college. I hate sixth form but am staying on to make sure that i get some qualification so i can get a good job later on in life. :)
    ]Originally posted by littlemiss17
    I know this may sound stupid but i go to a sixth form really wish i had of gone to college. I hate sixth form but am staying on to make sure that i get some qualification so i can get a good job later on in life. :)

i totally agree i went to sixth form to get some A levels for the future, then i went to college to do an animal care course because even though i've been doin the job for 5 years, if i want to get another job i need the qualification.