Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Whats wrong with my girlfriend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, me and my girlfriend have decided to take a 2 week break just to let things calm down and just as kinda breathing space. Last time i went to see her she was extremely moody and on her period, after that we decided to take the break (duhhhh).

Today she rings me and tells me that theres something wrong with her both physically and mentally. Shes been on the combined pill for around 6 months and shes taken the breather bit and has had a period (great time to see her). Anyway now nearly one month later since she started her period she is still on it! Shes also been extremely sick, headaches and overly emotional. When I last spoke to her she did not seem herself. She demanded i found out what was wrong with her and she describer herself as "quickly deteriorating". I told her to book a doctors appointment and I could cheer her up with some of her emotional problems(obviously I cannot help her with physical problems). She has a doctors appointment in 2 weeks and if she is deteriorating as rapidly as she makes out she might be incredibly ill by then. I want to at least keep my side of the bargain by telling her whats wrong with her. I promised her that everything would be ok but by the sounds of things they probably wont be. I imagine shes lost lots of weight and is probably extremely depressed and kinda out of it...

If anyone can tell me whats wrong with her that would be sound.

Cheers :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    We cannot tell you what wrong with her as we aren't doctors, but i will say something, she doesn't need to wait two weeks to see the doctor. Tell her to ring the doctors again & book an emergency appointment, or you could phone for her & tell them how worried you are. She shouldn't be waiting so long to see a doctor. Lets us know how it goes.
  • Options
    /\/\/\what she said/\/\/\
  • Options
    Originally posted by Susie
    /\/\/\what she said/\/\/\

She has a name!:p :D
  • Options
    oh hush!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Susie
    oh hush!

*Mumbles under breath, don't worry i'm off for a few weeks....only cause you asked me to though;)*

:p:D

*Hopes she feels really bad now*:lol: :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety

*Mumbles under breath, don't worry i'm off for a few weeks....only cause you asked me to though;)*

:p:D

*Hopes she feels really bad now*:lol: :eek2:

lol evil