Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My predictions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I think a lot of people will patronize me or w.e for posting this, but im overjoyed with my GCSE predictions. If i manage to get them then that means ill b able to do my A-levels in any free school over the country, and maybe even get a scholarship - who knows?

Anyway, they are straight A*, i have no photo at the mo, but if ne1 hates me for posting this then ill take a photo. Also, its not wrong to be proud of your own acheivements, so calm down everyone, im just loving the fact that finally, i can be the best in something, see, ive always never been good at sports, never had a good social life (tho that is looking up) and was bullied often. Now i can finally say that im on the way to acheiving something that only a minority have ever got is brilliant. Also i can throw it in people's faces when they insult me. Maybe i shouldnt use it like that, but its a good feeling to have...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Congratulations hon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :D
    Well done! I would be proud too, you have every right to be, but please, heed this warning:

I was predicted 4 grade As at A-level, and no matter how hard I tired I couldn't get that out of my head, and somehow I felt I was invincible! However, when my results came in I got ABBB, I was the most gutted I had ever been in my life.

It is ok to be proud, but don't kid yourself that you don't need to work!

Also, this comment confused me a bit:
    that means ill b able to do my A-levels in any free school over the country
    You can do your A-levels anywhere you want anyway! And it is quite unusual for people to move around so much to do A-Levels. I think you are placing far too much emphasis on your GCSEs, once you have A-Levels then you'll realise no-one really cares what exam marks you got when you were 16.
    well, im a bit lazy in normal work, but work hard when it comes to any proper coursework, and in my first english piece i got an A. My graphics aint up to scratch, but ive been told that its the second year that counts. I realise that some companies dont care that much for your GCSEs, but i always work my hardest, because if i get awful grades, my brother will take me on in an apprentiship (he runs his own company). I was just wondering, as i dont know what i want to end up on. Im fantastic at computers, but they are usually fall-back skills i think as they dont bring such high wages. Maybe i should try and be a doctor, but they are apparently put in awful working conditions. Anyway, my work so far is consistent with my predicted grades, so im still happy. I tend to do better in tests than coursework, as i always know all the questions (its brilliant, i only revise certain parts and they are the parts that come up).

Thanks for the support as well guys! and gals?