Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Low Testosterone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, this will sound really weird, but here goes.

I am a 20 year old male. Me and my gf have noticed/commented on some things about my body. I'm not sure why it is, and the only thing I have ever heard of is low Testosterone. Well basically:

1) I don't shave yet - well not fully. I have a little stuble on my lip and chin. Shave about once a week.

2) I have pubic hair around my penis, but there is no hair growing north - bottom of stomach.

3) I have really small nipples - about the size of a 10p coin.

4) My testcles are very small.

I know that this sounds weird, but do you think there is anything wrong with me? Any conditions? Please help!

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    I'm not so sure about the others but when I was 20 I only had to bother shaving a little of my face maybe every 3-4 days.

I'd got talk to your doctor about it if I were you, but then that seems to be the advise to everyone on this board.
  • Options
    Hiya,

Some blokes don't get hairy until their 30s, so you may just be at the smoother end of what's normal. Nipple size doesn't mean much, there's lots of natural variation there too.

OK, if you have very small testicles (eg the size of grapes or marbles) the it's time to see your doctor. There may be nothing wrong at all, but a quick trip to the GP would put your mind at rest.
  • Options
    i dont know, but my husband doesnt get much facial or body hair either and hes 32, he gets some but doesnt get a full beard. he could probably grow a goatee at a push and he doesnt have a hairy tummy either, also Ive got a higher sex drive than him, so ive often wondered if he has low testosterone. I dont know about the small testicles though, his seem normal sized,