Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Best Opportunity Ever?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
University students are to be offered the chance to earn £100 a term testing condoms.

Manufacturer Condomi say they expect to be inundated with requests to take part in the "rigour pleasure tests".

Advertisements for testers will be placed in university newspapers and on student radio stations across the UK and Ireland from Friday.

To be picked students must be in a relationship already - either straight or gay, Condomi say.

The company expect to initially recruit about 100 testers who will be paid £100 a term for the next year.

Victoria Wells, marketing manager, said: "We are always looking for ways to improve our condoms, so using the feedback from eager consumers seems an ideal opportunity of testing every aspect of our performance.

"Test results will be fed back to our research and development department, and we hope that the students who participate will both enjoy the testing and the money, and give us a frank response which we can use for product development.

"I don't think we will have to look far for our new employees."
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *wishes she was still a student*
    Where do I sign ?

:D
    Well my girlfriend is a student, can she join? i aint a student but i used to be one!
    paid for shagging..what a world we live in,wudnt complain though if i was a student.:D
  • Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    i know someone who's signed up for that :D i thought he was joking at first but apparently not.

not much point me trying to do it, i suppose i'd have to be having sex to test condoms :rolleyes: