Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what a thing to say! (men suck) (re-done)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok i didn't explain myself at all in the first one so i thought i would shorten the story and get to the question that i want...

ok, theres this guy that supposedly likes me, he seems nice enought, we have common interests from what i've heard, i dont' know him but he knows my friend. he has asked about me, but since my friend knows this guy and what he likes, she is keeping him away from me. (she knows that hes pretty much a man-whore and doesn't want me to get hurt)

she has been telling him that he will never meet any of her friends, he thinks that i am telling her to say that and he gets angry, it makes me kind of angry too. then one day he tells my friend something to pass along to me (i do believe that he acutally said it and she is not just making it up)

anyway, what he said was completly rude and uncalled for. it was an absoutly horrible thing to say (at least i thought it was)

so my question is, why would a man who seems so decent and humane go and say something so wrong? what would motivate somebody to do that, especially to somebody they want to get to know?

Comments

• Options
    It depends what it was that he said, and whether or not your friend is twisting it because she thinks it's in your best interest--i.e. is she trying to put you off him?
    she has been telling him that he will never meet any of her friends, he thinks that i am telling her to say that
    If he thinks you are telling her to say that, maybe he's just trying to be mean and nasty and doesn't really mean it. Perhaps he really is interested and would like to get to know you, and was hurt by the fact that you (seemingly) didn't want to give him a chance.

Just a few thoughts. Then again, I could be totally inaccurate.
  • Options
    hmmm... thats good reasoning. thanks scarlet:)
  • Options
    Yep, he wanted you, thought he couldn’t have you so he made himself feel better by bad mouthing you!

Maybe?!:p

Or your friend has motives for not letting you two meet. She fancies him, doesn’t want to lose you to a bf etc etc.

Come on tell us what he said that was so bad, it may help
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Come on tell us what he said that was so bad, it may help

he said... *whispers* that bitch needs to be fucked and fucked hard. :( :crying:
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name

he said... *whispers* that bitch needs to be fucked and fucked hard. :( :crying:

Lol, that's not bad is it?

Come on, maybe he's right about the second part (Your nto a bitch tho!):)