Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Going out with an older and rich man/woman

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What would you do if a man/woman really older than you and really rich asked you out?Would you consider a relationship even if you wouldnt like him/her a lot?Would you have done this only for the fancy life that he/she could provide you?
I had this conversation with a friend last night and i'd realllyyy like your opinion!
Kisses

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it's depend...
    maybe yes, maybe not...
    I would decide at moment....

but it's very interesting possibility to do interensting things....hehehehee

and you have nothing without sacrifice
    ;)
    I would go with her if she had money or not....just as long she a MIIIIIILF.
    Originally posted by Mullet Man
    I would go with her if she had money or not....just as long she a MIIIIIILF.
    MIIILF???explain pls
    Da younger women have da better looks innit. Dat sounds shallow but older women have lost their figure and da face ain't what it used to be, ya get me? :)
    M.I.L.F = Mum Id Like toFuck

blodcot, you have to look in the right places....Not all older women have lost their figure and looks you know.
    Da younger women have da better looks innit.
    innit. lmao
    well my question isnt about the looks.......but the money!would you go out with somoene only because hes/shes rich even if u dont like them?????
    Originally posted by Mullet Man
    M.I.L.F = Mum Id Like toFuck

blodcot, you have to look in the right places....Not all older women have lost their figure and looks you know.

Of course dey have yo!! :)

When a woman loses her figure, it's a natural part of aging innit.
    Originally posted by 360 kid
    Da younger women have da better looks innit.
    innit. lmao

It's da truth!!!! :)
    Originally posted by blodcot

It's da truth!!!! :)
    Ya mussi sick, ya mussi bwant sum fenzic
    If he was really minging then no. If he was quite fit but dull and rich - yes. :p
    I doubt I would. Having said that, a sweet lad I know is absolutely rolling in money, and I know a lot of girls who would quite happily take advantage of his generous nature. I suppose it all boils down to what you're after.
    id like to think that i wouldnt be that shallow but..i dont actually know!;) i really dont think i could have a relationship with someone i didnt fancy though! i mean even if he had money there would really be no point! yeah moneys nice but so is sexual attraction!:naughty:
    Nah I wouldn't if I didn't like them, even though when I was a lot younger (ie about 7) I always used to say that I was gonna marry a rich old man, get him to leave me everything in his will and then kill him off. Then marry the guy of my dreams when I wouldn't have to worry about money troubles. :D
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Nah I wouldn't if I didn't like them, even though when I was a lot younger (ie about 7) I always used to say that I was gonna marry a rich old man, get him to leave me everything in his will and then kill him off. Then marry the guy of my dreams when I wouldn't have to worry about money troubles. :D

Not the only one to think that way, though I went for the moderate option after realising that I could go to jail if I killed my husband (also around 7 or 8 years old). So I figured I'd get married, get all the presents, get divorced and get all his money that way...

Also being young and a widow at the same time, doesn't sound to good in my ears.
    Though, Jacqueline the Ripper- the young widow, does have a nice ring to it.
    I'd say no if he was ugly and rich but if he was good looking and rich then I'd say YES!!!!!!
    Re: Going out with an older and rich man/woman
    Originally posted by ATTARTI
    What would you do if a man/woman really older than you and really rich asked you out?Would you consider a relationship even if you wouldnt like him/her a lot?

If I didn't fancy him then I wouldn't go out with him full stop. It would make no difference whther he was older or rich, if I don't like him nothing's gonna happen. Ever! lol

Yeah it'd be nice to have a rich boyf who could buy you nice things, but I don't think any amount of nice things could make up for the fact you couldn't stand him!
    Originally posted by ATTARTI
    well my question isnt about the looks.......but the money!would you go out with somoene only because hes/shes rich even if u dont like them?????

No, there's more to life and relationships than money. Wanting someone for their money wouldn't be a good foundation to build a happy, lasting relationship on, neither would wanting someone for their looks. I don't think money can bring you happiness, it's true as they say the best things in life are free. I would rather marry someone who I loved and who loved me and someone who I was compatible with and who had qualities that I loved and admired even if he had very little money than someone who was very rich but there was no love or warmth between you and who you couldn't stand. I don't think I would ever be happy in that kind of relationship. But it depends on what you look for in a relationship, some people would probably rather have the money.
    I think you should only get with someone you really fancy, and would really love to be with. It's not fair on them to go out with them just for the money, or the lrich life or whatever. Don't be so shallow.
    Answering seriously on the question.
    Money really doesn't make a difference.
    Cause in the end I don't like people paying for me. Want to show that I can take care of myself, and that I am not some using parasite.
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Cause in the end I don't like people paying for me. Want to show that I can take care of myself, and that I am not some using parasite.
    Exactly the same as me, my dear. I don't dislike being bought things on special occasions like birthdays, but I get all uncomfortable if people try to pay for things.

The friend who I mentioned before has a particularly 'bad' habit of doing this, I must owe him about £20-30 but he refuses to let me pay it back to him. If I had a bad character, I'd take advantage but I don't :) I'll just give all the money I owe him back for Christmas :D
    Maybe this question isn't really about money or age at all...

Let's see a bigger picture, yourself, your personality, your morals, your values, and, you as you see yourself from a third person's point of view? (Hope you're not lost yet.) So, maybe it's only opinions that you're after, or, you're trying to get the opinions of the general puplic population, and compare your decision with what we have to say, and to judge whether you're wierd, normal, good or bad base on it.

So, personally, my morals say only get into a relationship that you are comfortable with. i.e. Do I like this person, girl/chic/lady/woman (however you want to phrase a female human) in my case.

So, if I like her, then I'll have this relationship (whether she's rich or not).

Next, what if I don't like her, but she's rich? This is the hard part. Logically, I would say no to the relationship where no interpersonal attraction exist. Reasons are:

1. I know it's wrong.
    2. I want to have my own life, be all that I can be and not by relying on someone else.
    3. What if I do meet someone that I really like? See, a real attraction in a relationship is important to me.

Those are the more important reasons, there are more, but I can't be bother to type the rest.

Chatbox
    Originally posted by Chatbox
    Maybe this question isn't really about money or age at all...

Let's see a bigger picture, yourself, your personality, your morals, your values, and, you as you see yourself from a third person's point of view? (Hope you're not lost yet.) So, maybe it's only opinions that you're after, or, you're trying to get the opinions of the general puplic population, and compare your decision with what we have to say, and to judge whether you're wierd, normal, good or bad base on it.

So, personally, my morals say only get into a relationship that you are comfortable with. i.e. Do I like this person, girl/chic/lady/woman (however you want to phrase a female human) in my case.

So, if I like her, then I'll have this relationship (whether she's rich or not).

Next, what if I don't like her, but she's rich? This is the hard part. Logically, I would say no to the relationship where no interpersonal attraction exist. Reasons are:

1. I know it's wrong.
    2. I want to have my own life, be all that I can be and not by relying on someone else.
    3. What if I do meet someone that I really like? See, a real attraction in a relationship is important to me.

Those are the more important reasons, there are more, but I can't be bother to type the rest.

Chatbox

You got my point.Thats excactly what i was trying to see....opinions.But i must confess i wasnt expect these kind of answers......cause i see that more than a lot people prefer money than feelings especially when it comes to marriage (apart form just a relationship).....and belive me i've seen that plenty of times.
    Im glad though that some people still consider love more important than anything!
    ;)
    i dont think it matters if theyre young, old, rich or poor as long as you liked the person enough to have a relationship with them!!