Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drug Games

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever heard of the game "chronic 2k" that can be downloaded from certain sites,well i got it and its brilliant.very addictive.ur a drug dealer in it and do other jobs in it once in a while,very good.Does anyone know of any other games like this and where to get the games?thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    At college during my A level Computer Studies we used to mess around with a couple of games.

On was called Tamagothi, in which you had to look after a little 'thingy' as it gew up. It would grow into a raver, rocker, junkie etc, depending on what drugs you fed it, or how many beatings you gave it!

The other was called Drug Wars in which you are a dealer on the run from Officer Hardass (I think). Basically you had a month to make as much money selling drugs around New York!

Both were quite simple a few years ago and I don't know if they've been updated or not.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    That Tamagothi one sounds good...mite search for it,the chronic 2k game you only have a month as well to make as much money.
    thanks anyway skive.
  • Options
    Tamagothi ...

And you call it a little thing. Grr....

It should be perfectly obvious its a goth .. And it turns into an industrial goth, mansonite, junkie (ok you got that right) etc etc..

You could beat it, deprive it of sleep (the goth dies if its allowed to sleep enough, it becomes trendy), give it caffine, speed, herion and a load of other stuff....

Oh, and the FAQ is one of the funniest documents i've ever read.

As for drug games, "celebrities" is pretty vexing after a few to smoke, but that's only really gone in for if we're in a particularly "go" mood.
  • Options
    i originally thought this was about drug games as in "traffic lights" and stuff, like where u take a toke and hold it, pass it on and when it gets back to you you can take another chong. Good way to use all ur dope
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    i originally thought this was about drug games as in "traffic lights" and stuff, like where u take a toke and hold it, pass it on and when it gets back to you you can take another chong. Good way to use all ur dope

that kind of game can be fun if you just want to get absolutely wasted as quickly as possible, but i cant usually be arsed when im stoned, i just want to lie back and enjoy smoking the joint at my own pace, actually enjoy smoking it instead of racing to see who can whitey first... i dunno maybe im just boring
  • Options
    at ozzfest me and my mate done that game duffy with two other boys and we were so very stoned at the end of the session.was fun and then went and watched system of a down live.