Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Finding out the size

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think this may have already been done Im not sure, but wasnt really sure what to do a search on so Im doing this!

Is it true that if you stretch out the thumb on your hand, towards you, keeping the other fingers straight up, the distance between the thumb and the first finger is the size of your knob ;)

Just wondered :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No :p
    No:p
    Oooh i dunno, it looks about an average size :chin:
    All these ways. Finger and thumb, middle finger and palm, feet, moon on halloween night. IT'S ALL FUCKING CRAP! The only true way to find out the size of a guys dick, is to get it hard and measure it:p
    Originally posted by RubberSkin
    All these ways. Finger and thumb, middle finger and palm, feet, moon on halloween night. IT'S ALL FUCKING CRAP! The only true way to find out the size of a guys dick, is to get it hard and measure it:p

???

Didn't someone last time this topic was done say that it should be done soft and stretched out?

Just thought I remembered that!:confused:
    No :p
    I think the answer to your question is a resounding "no" then. ;)
    Jebus christ. How many more size topics do we need. I now draw the conclusion that all those worrying about size are either a) Shit at sex. b) Not getting Sex.
    Originally posted by RubberSkin
    The only true way to find out the size of a guys dick, is to get it hard and measure it:p
    VOILA !
    Words from the expert ! :cool:
    This topic has been brought up again and again, so can people just use the search facility instead please.
This discussion has been closed.