Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Problem with PDA!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know if anyone else has a problem with it, but I do...
It seems to be linked with my shyness, but it's really annoying me: I get really panicky if I think that my boyfriend is gonna kiss me in public, or in front of my friends or my mum... Im okay with like, holding hands huggin etc, in fact i love holdin my bf's hand, but its just the kissing in public i cant do...why not?
Does anyone else get like this? or am I just F*cked?!
SweetLeaf X :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im quite twofaced about this cos i always thought i would hate PDA i mean i absolutely cant stand it when i see other people at it! but with my last boyfriend i was very guilty of sticking my tongue down his throat at any opportunity in public...however that was always when i was drinking..so maybe that was it. i think id feel the same as you if it was during the day, no alcohol present and if my mum or friends were there. in myself i think its a lack of self confidence and self-conciousness - i dont like the idea of people looking at me. i mean theres nothing wrong with wanting to keep things private. some people just dont do PDA and thats fine. just do whatever youre comfortable with. good luck:)
    Um....PDA....Personal Digital Assistance???
    Publicly Displayed Affection!!!!!!!
    Re: Problem with PDA!
    Originally posted by SweetLeaf

Does anyone else get like this? or am I just F*cked?!

I don't particularly like PDAs. I can handle holding hands, hugging & a quick peck but I hate it when a guy tries to shove his tounge down my throat when we're out in public. I think it's because I hate watching other people at it & it just puts me off.

If I am drunk however then I really don't care but then I never really know what i'm doing then. :o :eek2: