Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ear Wax?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I had a build up of a lot of ear wax in my inner left ear. It don't really hurt, it's just my head that goes dizzy and spaced out. Doc say's ear drops works but they have not yet. Does ear wax build up cause dizzyness and like the feeling of being spaced out? How can I get rid of it as the ear drops don't work.

tat ta.....

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How long have you been using the drops? Maybe they take a while to work. It might be worth seeing your doctor again just in case you have an ear infection which would cause the dizziness. But it could just be the wax, problems with your ears can cause dizziness. Hope you manage to get it sorted. xxx.
    Go back and see your Doctor if the ear drops havent worked.
    My 7 yr old had a bad build up of wax which didnt go, the nurse actually cleared the wax for her. She has had problems for a long time and has had grommets twice.

But yeah the nurse should be able to clear the wax for you:)
    Ok thank you guy's.:)
    I when't down the Doc's 'morning and got my ear pumped out with hot water lol...Feels well weird.
    Originally posted by Mullet Man
    I when't down the Doc's 'morning and got my ear pumped out with hot water lol...Feels well weird.

BUT CAN YOU HEAR BETTER?;)

sorry couldnt resist that;)
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

BUT CAN YOU HEAR BETTER?;)

sorry couldnt resist that;)
    :lol:

Glad you got it sorted.:)