Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

DMT

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys!

Has anyone tried DMT before?

Can you describe what it's like, and is it difficult to get hold of? Is it expensive?

Thanks people,

Tidycrash x :p :eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Re: DMT
    Originally posted by tidycrash
    Hey guys!

Has anyone tried DMT before?

Can you describe what it's like, and is it difficult to get hold of? Is it expensive?

Thanks people,

Tidycrash x :p :eek2:
    it was around in the seventies for a couple of years. very trippy and paranoid, freaky shit. i didn't like it. thought i was going mad.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Re: DMT
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

it was around in the seventies for a couple of years. very trippy and paranoid, freaky shit. i didn't like it. thought i was going mad.

I did it a two or three times before I realised I didn't actually like it.

I found it very very strong, but hey I'm a lightweight, it had me laid out sparko for about 20 mins the first time I did it. If your fucked up enough you should enjoy it, but I didn't find anything about it that I really liked. It's just basically one fuck off big trip!!!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Its the crack of the trips, there is the whole universe and more rapped up in that little drug.

You breathe in the harsh smoke and then it feels like your body is speeding up to an almost heart attack rate then you get the pleasure and the mad visuals, crasy stuff like visions of god and everything sliding. Its MUCH stronger than any acid trip, well unless you do 500mcgs+

I love the stuff.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I love the stuff.

I want the stuff :(