Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

acid comedowns

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey peeps,
hows everyone?im new here, so be nice :p

just wondering if anyone had any tips for trying to sleep after you've comdown of acid??i love acid just the comdown really puts me off taking it so any help on making a litle more bearable(sp?) would be very welcome!!
thanx
freakle xx

Comments

• Options
    Re: acid comedowns
    Originally posted by freakle
    hey peeps,
    hows everyone?im new here, so be nice :p

just wondering if anyone had any tips for trying to sleep after you've comdown of acid??i love acid just the comdown really puts me off taking it so any help on making a litle more bearable(sp?) would be very welcome!!
    thanx
    freakle xx
    i always used to feel amazingly normal after a trip. no come down. just WOW, think i'll go to bed now.
  • Options
    Really?? you're so lucky, i usually cant get to sleep for about 2days after!!
    freakle xx
  • Options
    Have to agree with you there mr roll! Never had a 'come down' as such just feel nice and fluffy when i regain my vision hehe
  • Options
    I don't really have trouble sleeping afterwards (so try smoking weed), but do find myself zoning out looking at stuff, or thinking...

I'm not sure if thats better or worse than not sleeping.
  • Options
    yeah i hate it when i start thinking when im trying to sleep, my brain just wont shut up once its started!!
    i'll try smoking after then,not that i can get any decent micro-dots at the mo anyways.
    freakle xx
  • Options
    Try taking xanax.
  • Options
    news paper taxis appear on the shore.
    waiting to take you away.
    climb in the back with your head in the clouds and your gone.
    lucy in the sky with diamons. lucy in the.....
  • Options
    It may well be to do with the type of acid you get, there are quite a few different ones. Actualy LSD25 isnt considered the best of the lot.

As for the comedowns, well if you do a bit of a search you'll find my all purpose guide to the chemicals you can take to ease you back.

Either that or just do shrooms insted, they dont last as long and dont stop you sleeping.