Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

booze

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
full of it. and very imteresting weed from the china.
booze aye. i could can type rnotbad without the booxze.
i can type not to badly without the booze. there done it. have i.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive never been properly pissed

im a good boy :)

dont say it, dont say it....
    Wouldnt rush it duffy, you get pissed think you are the funniest person in the world, then you wake up & discover what the "beer scooter" is and that someone has taken a dump in your head.
    alcohol intake

i have discussed this in great detail with my mates and i believe that no one should rush into alcohol and it should only be take as a social drink... ie in bars- but never home alone watching tv as some people do!!!
    If some-one wants to drink then they should be allowed... there is no "right time" and "wrong time" to drink....
    *glares at the drug lord*

If you cannot control it its your life that turns to shit... but thats true of anything.
    Re: alcohol intake
    Originally posted by thedruglord
    i have discussed this in great detail with my mates and i believe that no one should rush into alcohol and it should only be take as a social drink... ie in bars- but never home alone watching tv as some people do!!!

So no beer in front of the telly then? Or a glass of wine or two in the evening ?

So no beer in front of the telly then? Or a glass of wine or two in the evening ?

Or anywhere that thedruglord considers non-appropriate use, it would seem.
    you mean i can't get sloshed while i'm on here ? go back to your momma lil' boy.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Funniest thing I've heard all day...............
    no you must only drink on licensed premises where they can charge you 4 times the price. you must not drink with family and friends in the comfort of your own home. only in smelly smokey pubs with people who you dont know.
    I don't see anything wrong with a nice bottle of wine and a four-pack after a hard day's work....Helps get rid of colds, keeps you warm through the winter, makes you sleep nice n comfy....and hey, it's social at home with your friends and family, dog or cat...As for drinking on your own at home, its a lot cheaper than drinking in a bar on your own....Christ! No weed, no booze, let me guess you 're the drug lord of Vitamin C....