Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the muscle in my leg..oww!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the top part of my leg, that muscle there is sooo sore! its in both and when i walk and when i stretch them it killz!! :( does any body know why its doin it, they have been like this since friday, :crying: it hurt sooo much!
thanx for ne help luv me! xx

Comments

• Options
    Hey I've got the same problem!!

My knees kill as well when I stand up they give out when I bend them they hurt, then when I straighten them again they hurt. Both my thighs hurt on the insides as well, have no idea what Ive done :(

:crying:
  • Options
    what were you doing when it started? something spefic or did it just start? it could easily be a sprained muscle. just keep it warm and stretch it, but not to a hurting point, it should go away in about a week (if that is what it is)
  • Options
    The only correct advice to give you here is to see your doctor. We can't see you, and it wouldn't be right to give you a diagnosis without an examination and possibly some tests.
  • Options
    its going now :D yey! stil sore but not as bad-woo! lol
  • Options
    Maybe a pulled muscle? My girlf gets that all the time, she also says it's more sore around the time of her period.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    Maybe a pulled muscle? My girlf gets that all the time, she also says it's more sore around the time of her period.

hmmm maybe coz im comin off my period now and its going now..ahh mite make some sense lol. thanx