Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Coke and flu

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Had coke on saturday felt like shit on sunday by monday i was struck down by proper flu, as in couldnt get outta bed. I'm just startin to feel a little bit better but do you reckon the coke has anything to do with my flu? It was my first time takin it. Or do you reckon it's just coincedence (SP)???

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Coincidence, probably.

Quite alot of people seem to have the flu/cold at the mo'.
    Re: Coke and flu
    Originally posted by jellygirl16
    Had coke on saturday felt like shit on sunday by monday i was struck down by proper flu, as in couldnt get outta bed. I'm just startin to feel a little bit better but do you reckon the coke has anything to do with my flu? It was my first time takin it. Or do you reckon it's just coincedence (SP)???

Probably not just the coke. But taking drugs does affect your immune (sp??) system, so wasn't at it's best to fight it away. If that makes sense???
    it's probably no more than a terrorist attack ! what better way to send biological agents than in smuggled..unchecked drugs, that go directly into a large head of the population.
    To be honest since I heard that a big chunk of the UK's coke comes fro jamaica in the body of someone its strangely turned me off it.
    That and the stupid price.
    personaly i don't take drugs anymore. yes i smoke pot. 99% of what i smoke is of u.k. origin. but on a serious note it does concern me that prohibition not only gives gangsters and terrorists the second biggest money spinner in the world but it also gives the terrorists a direct unchecked route into every country in the world...nuclear/biological/chemical assault on the u.k would be so easy. considering the ammount, the truckloafds of drugs that enter our country and our bodies.
    surely it's time the government closed this frightening hole. dope should come from manchester, not pakistan. heroin should come from the chemist, not afghanistan..........
    yes but if they poisoned all the users, who would buy it again? be silly for them to do that, they want an ongoing business surely.?
    I can see your point but I'm preaty sure that the citizens of those countries wouldnt be hugely impressed with you infering that they are terrorists.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I can see your point but I'm preaty sure that the citizens of those countries wouldnt be hugely impressed with you infering that they are terrorists.

When infact, they are only drug smugglers/dealers ;)