Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Rant..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i need to rant......

ARGH i just spilled tea all over the keyboard & my side of the bed! Went shopping today to get the b/f pressies & ended up that i have to go back to the first shop! (TOmmorow as i couldn't be arsed)

And then i read stupid post from ignorant pricks on here.:mad:

{/rant}

Anyone else had a crap day?:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *nods*

Today was crap.

As was yesterday.

And the day before that.

:(
    well not really a bad day, i just can't understand my accounting and i cant be bothered to do the stuff that is due today, and i also dont' have the motivation to do my math (i would have to read from the book cuz i skipped class yesterday) and i don't want to go to acct. class tonight because there is this guy who i think may have been talking about me and i dont' want to see the boy.
    and i'm starving but the cleaning lady is here so i can't go get any food as to get in her way:mad: she gets in my way... and i have no energy to go out to get food, its too cold.
    and i'm going to have to miss my econ test friday cuz i'm gonna be in chicago and i don't want to have to go thru the hassel of taking it later, but i have to or i will fail.

petty problems here.
    Dappy moo:p
    My bro stole my last tenner so I'm stuck here, I have a pile of work to do cos I missed a month of school, this song (sugababes -stronger) is making me feel a bit...bleugh but I like it, heh, my shoulder still hurts and I am going off of this website but I'm bored so there we go.

Ok, yeah, I realise that's nothing but there we go.

And I'm annoying myself by repeatedly saying 'there we go'.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Dappy moo:p

Huh?
    Im sorry ur having a pretty crappy day, but its usually followed by a good one :)
    Every cloud has a silver lining, theres light at the end of the tunnel, and all those other cliches. Hang in there
    today was ok, would have been worse if i hadn't have got myself a brand new guitar amp etc.

yesterday however was terrible and I turned 16 yesterday... ans the day before was worse still.... and the day before that.... i look forward to a good day soon though :yes:
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    today was ok, would have been worse if i hadn't have got myself a brand new guitar amp etc.

sweet shit! what did you get?
    Heehee, dont worry, just saying you were a bit silly for spilling you tea everywhere:)
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing

And I'm annoying myself by repeatedly saying 'there we go'.

Heh.

:crazyeyes
    Originally posted by my_name

sweet shit! what did you get?

well it wasn't exactly that good or anything. I think it's an unkown make, I only had £150 to spend but I got a great electric guitar... great for beginners that is, a small amp, an amp lead, a strap and three plecs all for that price, and I say that's pretty darn good :)
    not bad, i remember my first guitar (accoustic one) cost me $50 !! i still have it too!
    Re: Rant..
    Originally posted by tweety
    Ok i need to rant......

ARGH i just spilled tea all over the keyboard & my side of the bed!

Argh, I did that! Well, just over my keyboard, and it was coke not tea, but still, arrgggghhhh! None of my arrow keys word now - I can't play Tetris damnit! :p

*slightly miffed*
    i had a crap day cos i had to go to uni and i hate it cos ive not made any friends yet and its boring and it rained all day and i feel sad...:(
    My day weren't that bad we played dodgy dice games :eek2: And the added bonus is that its half term :D
    *ponders at the strange midweek postingness of it all*

well, i finished my essay today, which cant be bad. but it was late. and i got very wet handing it in. and my new jacket has mud on it now. and i really should be starting my other essay....:yeees:
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Heehee, dont worry, just saying you were a bit silly for spilling you tea everywhere:)

:(
    Originally posted by Lorna
    and i really should be starting my other essay....:yeees:

Sounds fun.........remind me who you are again :D
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

Sounds fun.........remind me who you are again :D
    hehe, bitch. :p
    edited because I've been away that long (:yeees: ) I can't even type the faces properly anymore.
    Re: Rant..
    Originally posted by tweety
    Ok i need to rant......

And then i read stupid post from ignorant pricks on here.:mad:

why does oneatcons come to my mind ?
    Re: Re: Rant..
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

why does oneatcons come to my mind ?

I wonder ;) , erm i mean yeah cause he's a twat.:mad:
    :( I'm having a really poo day. I just found out ive been kicked out of college...for the second year in a row!!! :mad: im a fuckup..im gonna have to go back for a 3rd year in a row :(