Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Peace palestinian style.....

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    Were the partisans in occupied Europe in WW2 irrational, would you call them 'rabid dogs'

Strange how killing civillians for 'political goals' by terrorists is so terrible to you but killiong them to fulfil the political goals of our leaders is justified to you........

Partisans did not deliberately target innocent men, women and children. Are you awarding the same respect to a terrorist as you would a WWII partisan?

Killing civilians for political goals?
    Are you speaking about those that were killed on 9/11, in Bali, in Helsinki, in the Philippines and in many other places?
    Or are you speaking about killing those that DID the killing on 9/11, in Bali, in Helsinki, in the Philippines and in many ther places??

So which is the political killings??

To you killing terrorists is a political goal of our leaders? Hell, I thought it was trying to keep us alive...

To you wiping them out is a political goal? To them, wiping us out is a religious goal..

Call it what you wish, just as long as its us that are alive afterwards...
    originally posted by sopite:
    Strange how you share the perspective when discussing IRA "scum", but get so bashful when it comes to Arafat's crew...
    Originally posted by Toadborg:
    When did I say that exactly?

Correct, you have not said it exactly yet.
    You're so close you might as well..

The point is simple, the news is filled with the attacks of the al-qaeda and empty of any attack by others.

The only news coming from the other side is "don't pick on them" or "live and let live." Point is, when will they stop picking on others, when will they live and let live...

The bloody world news is filled two things, attacks by these animals and others saying let them alone.

I'm sure the terrorists think both are a great idea.

[/b]
  • Options
    Originally posted by reverse:
    Correct, you have not said it exactly yet.
    You're so close you might as well..
    Care to substantiate that claim, do you have quotes from me comparing my stances between Al Qaida and the IRA or are your 'side' just slinging mud instead of arguments?

Originally posted by reverse:
    Partisans did not deliberately target innocent men, women and children. Are you awarding the same respect to a terrorist as you would a WWII partisan?
    Yes they did, Soviet partisans (or do they not count cos their evil commies) regularly killed 'traitors' from their own side, i.e those that would not give over all their food for the cause evn if it meant their own starvation etc.

Removing Saddam Hussein is a political goal, civillians will be killed is this 'irrational' as Greenhat said?
  • Options
    Care to substantiate that claim, do you have quotes from me comparing my stances between Al Qaida and the IRA or are your 'side' just slinging mud instead of arguments?

Substantiate? I read your posts.
  • Options

Removing Saddam Hussein is a political goal, civillians will be killed is this 'irrational' as Greenhat said?

I suggest you reread my posts instead of relying on Uncle Joe's twists.

The Soviets weren't exactly known for their compassion..Uncle Joe's namesake is probably the greatest butcher in history...
  • Options
    originally posted by reverse:
    Substantiate? I read your posts.
    Well then you'll know of some examples to show the class..............
  • Options
    Well then you'll know of some examples to show the class..............

Hmmm how about when you expect it the least, I'll quote you.
  • Options
    OOOhhhhhhh

I am scared, I look forward to you 'catching me out' on my hypocracy when it comes to terrorist groups, good luck.........

What if you never 'catch me out', will you admit that you were slandering me and withdraw the original comment as would be the honourable thing to do?
  • Options
    Originally posted by reverse
    Hmmm how about when you expect it the least, I'll quote you.
    Couldn't find any, then? Keep praying for that typo... ;)
  • Options
    Toadborg
    Does this mean that you agree terrorists ought to be hunted wherever they hide???

Does that include palestinian terrorists with ties to the al-qaeda and Iraq??

Fortunately or unfortunately beings the al-qaeda made the biggest wave, they are #1 on the "Hit List..."

But there is a number 2, a number 3 etc..

And BTW, beings the UK/US are willing to fight? Suddenly a silent North Korea spoke up on their own..
  • Options
    I believe that the best way to deal with terrorists is to look at the reasons why young men and women join such groups and try to deal with them.

If you commit a terrorist act then you deserve punishment but the methods used to catch terrorists should not involve killing civillians or repression of whole populations.

I believe these principles should apply to all terrorist gropus and have never said or insinuated otherwise.............