Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

money!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive got no money :( and i dont get payed for 3 weeks :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Try blagging cash off your rels or getting an advance on your wages from the finance office...then draw your self up a budget so you have enough money at the end of your next month, or so that it lasts for longer than a week!

Don't ask for more than you can afford to pay back though, or you'll just end up in a bigger mess.

Susie :)
  • Options
    Do you play the guitar? Then you could busk.

Or you could talk to your bank and maybe they could offer you an 'Interest Free' loan.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Susie
    Try blagging cash off your rels or getting an advance on your wages from the finance office...then draw your self up a budget so you have enough money at the end of your next month, or so that it lasts for longer than a week!

Don't ask for more than you can afford to pay back though, or you'll just end up in a bigger mess.

Susie :)

it would of lasted me if i didnt get my money stolen! thats why ive got no money, but my mum and dad are lending me money so i spose thats ok, thankz for your replies though! luv BRU x
  • Options
    thats shit getting ur money stolen after working hard for it proabably.lifes not fair.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    thats shit getting ur money stolen after working hard for it proabably.lifes not fair.

dont i know it :)