Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First Class

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Im going to Los Angeles for the second time next year. This trip will be different from the first due to the fact I will be flying from Heathrow to Los Angeles directly. I would like any oppinions on first class and if you think it is worth the expense......the flight would be about 12 hours so I believe..
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If money is not an issue, then def try and get an upgrade, because I find the other seats give me terrible backache, I have never been in what you call first class, but I have been in the one up from Economy on Virgin and it was lovely (and free!):D
    If the money appears to be too much I would suggest drinking heavily....probably far cheaper in the long run.

Or see if they have business class, there are nearly all of the comforts of first with a more affordable price.

Why are you going to Los Angeles? Business or pleasure?
    Yeh thanks for the advice....money isn't an issue really so i'll probably go for business of first class. I think i'll be going with United Airlines....anyone know much about them?
    i flew heathrow to LA with United Airlines economy class and it was the longest 11 hours of my life.
    i kept thinking, this is 11 hours of my life i can never have back and look what im doing, sitting in a really uncomfortable seat with cramp in my legs and i cant sleep.
    i would say definetly go business or first class
    Sounds fun!

Make sure you get up and walk around a bit, stretch your muscles every few hours