Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bmx

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
bit of a long shot but...
anyone into BMX here?
Duffy
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Used to be,... not so much any more. Only really ride a bike when Im exercising, 5hr+ bikerides, cross country, mainly up hills :crazyeyes god im mad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera
    Used to be,... not so much any more. Only really ride a bike when Im exercising, 5hr+ bikerides, cross country, mainly up hills :crazyeyes god im mad.

lol, youre madder than me at least, 5 hour plus bike rides??? lol
    anyone BMX? anyone? doesnt look like im going to get very far...
    Duffy
  • Options
    *reminisces* I used to have a BMX...it was green and white :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k
    *reminisces* I used to have a BMX...it was green and white :)

[obsessed]
    what colour? make? style? downtube length? frame dimensions? wishbown or no wishbone? gusset? headtube size? seat? optional mods? chain tensioners? peg length? axle width? 1 or 3 piece cranks? how many pins in pedals? bearings? fork thickness? chainwheel? hub? freewheel? seatclamp; 1 or 2 bolt? gyro? peg bosses? chainstays? seatstays?
    [/obsessed]
    sorry i am very bored.
    Duffy
  • Options
    I was 8....it was a bmx, green and white, it had 2 wheels, 2 pedals and that is all i can remember! :p
  • Options
    picture? lol
  • Options
    I had a BMX when i was 8... it was red and white :)

My ex didn't BMX, but he does trials riding - you into that? i can talk at length about headsets, firetrap frames and bottom brackets. I was with him for FAR too long. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    I had a BMX when i was 8... it was red and white :)

My ex didn't BMX, but he does trials riding - you into that? i can talk at length about headsets, firetrap frames and bottom brackets. I was with him for FAR too long. :rolleyes:

im not too much into trials riding, i like the idea but after seeing a video on kazaa.... never... urgh, if anybodys got kazaa, download something called "BMX faceplant" [its a trials bike though, for some reason they called it BMX faceplant :confused:] it is the most painfull, horrible, but most funny thing ever. my mate loves trials riding though. not sure what a firetrap frame is, can you explain it to me please?
    DuL¦Æltiëh7òù–€IÈýíáM°FÉZC9êÁIÃa¨D’¸ÚåÛ†·
    Ÿ§“ØÂÓÕBxp($×¥æ¬ÌWõ‚ÁHå&?eaì"å®Gófh¬
    N÷áÞ¨qg‚_1ì\PÍÒ¢SÀü0ߙƀ.ÄKè”x
    Ò3ƒÁ>½x–HÚs‘:ñ=²’T… P-ùPOè£Kx?©àßè¢0°LÚ&²_oO9˜»EÜU}Ê:Zƒ†…lÄ/%^×g^£_Þè[RÐ׶`ÈgÀX®\ó‚b¸?,Þ
  • Options
    does anybody else see this at the end of my response? :
    DuL¦Æltiëh7òù–€IÈýíáM°FÉZC9êÁIÃa¨D’¸ÚåÛ†·
    Ÿ§“ØÂÓÕBxp($×¥ æ¬ÌWõ‚ÁHå&?eaì"å®Gófh¬
    N÷áÞ¨qg‚_1ì\PÍÒ¢SÀü0ߙƀ.ÄKè”x
    Ò3ƒÁ>½x–HÚs‘:ñ=²’T… P-ùPOè£Kx?©àßè¢0°LÚ&²_oO9˜»EÜU}Ê:Zƒ†…lÄ/%^×g^£_Þè[RÐ׶`ÈgÀX®\ó‚b¸ ?,Þ
    :confused: :eek:
    Duffy
  • Options
    Yep i saw it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*
    Yep i saw it.

its happened in the drugs forum as well now... is it a bug or summit? its only happening to me :(
  • Options
    i went with a man for a bit who rode all the time. anywhere and everywhere. quite good acutally, but i never knew much about bikes and never learned. kinda sorry bout that acutally.

i board though (shouldn't have said that, don't know about there, but here bikers, boarders and bladers have huge rivalries)<-sp?