Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

foreplay then period

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or knows what causes it. Basically whenever my bf fingers me and i'm due to come on my period soon I come on early while he's fingering me. It's really weird coz at first I thought I was just bleeding but it always turns out 2 be an early period! whats going on? thanx for any help
loopy loz xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you're orgasming, it's probably due to the fact that during an orgasm, spasms occur in your womb, which, if you've got your period, can push menstrual blood out of it. That's why sex helps period pains - the spasms in your womb push out the blood, but in a good way, not in a painful one! I dunno why if you're not having an orgasm.. maybe you're just due to come on at that point, coincidence :confused:
    not just a coincidence i think.

My g'f will start early if we have sex, or extended foreplay when she's a few days off...

In order to find out if this is fact or coincidence i will now make it my lifes work to have sex with as many different women as i possibley can, taking notes of their menstral cycles and any anormalitys they experience that month.

After that i will enter the results into a huge database and..

well, it doesn't matter really. By then the important bit (sex) would have been done... I leave the conclusions to some-one who gets laid less often.

:D
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    In order to find out if this is fact or coincidence i will now make it my lifes work to have sex with as many different women as i possibley can, taking notes of their menstral cycles and any anormalitys they experience that month.

After that i will enter the results into a huge database and..

:D

Lol!!!!:D Good luck to you! Does your gf know about your life ambition?
    THis happens to me as well. Don't think it's anything unusual. Sa-ra-ra-ra reasoning seems as good as any to me.:)
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    I dunno why if you're not having an orgasm.. maybe you're just due to come on at that point, coincidence :confused:

Not to be gross or anything, but doesn't blood flow to the sexual organs increase during sexual stimulation? Breasts enlarge, for example...
    Thanx for the advice so far but I'm still confused coz it happened again the other night but much much worse. I'd come off my period 2 days before so me and my bf decided to go for a walk in the dark. We ended up fooling around down an alleyway and he fingered me and licked me out. Unfortunately when we got back to my house :( beware the squeamish!:( we noticed that there was blood all over his hands and our clothes. I went to the loo and there was blood everywhere inside my knickers and jeans. Do u think there's something wrong with me or did the foreplay just push more blood out???? confused!!!!!!
    Perhaps your period hadn't quite finished?
    I would certainly say that this seems like normal behaviour but if it's worrying you then get it checked out. It's perfectly feasible that there is nothing wrong but what's the point in worrying yourself silly over this. Even if it's just to put your mind at rest I would suggest that you get yourself checked out. The doctor may even suggest that you go on the pill which would give you the advantage of being able to control your period should you wish to!!
    Originally posted by loopy loz
    We ended up fooling around down an alleyway and he fingered me and licked me out.

:eek: filthy! ;)
    don't worry i returned the favour by giving him head!!
    Oh, well, that makes it ok then :rolleyes: :p
    Of course :p It's not like there was anyone around!
    Deeeb,you've just had me in stitches with your reply:D