Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Oh my god! This is truly...oh my god!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm bi and I've just come out as a lot of you know and last night I was a bit drunk and I shagged a woman, she's my lesbian friend who I've been seeing for a little while and I don't fancy her that much. Now I feel so disgusted with myself, I don't know why cos I've come out and everything, its just OH MY GOD! And whats worst I enjoyed it... :( Don't berate me.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its just a new thing you've never done, get used to it, a bit like being dumped for the 4th billionth time.
    If you enjoyed it fair play to ya :)
    Well thanx for your words of wisdom, very gently put Nearo nero.:mad:
    :rolleyes: Sweet revenge I think. You gave a similar sort of answer to his post I recall.
    Originally posted by jellygirl16
    Well thanx for your words of wisdom, very gently put Nearo nero.:mad:

Yes i know, im extreamly great at doing all the right things...or so ive been told. Yes im bitter.
    Actually The Philosipher, he posted that first then I made fun of him in his post so it was me getting sweet revenge. Anyway,has anyone got anything valuable to say?
    Er what the hell are we meant to say? (Apart from can we watch)

Well done!, Good on you!??:confused:

You are "disgusted with myself" but you enjoyed it. Hello you are Bi and you can shag who you please.

I just hope you learn not to shag friends because it can become ugly

What sort of advice are you looking for?
    why are you disgusted with yourself? :confused:
    Wish i could tell all my friends, only some know. Good on you :);)
    As you're asking for advice, mine is don't sleep with your friends and above all don't sleep with people you don't fancy. And if one-night stands make you feel dirty, don't do them!! :rolleyes:
    I'm unsure to what the problem is....:confused:
    If you enjoyed it why are you upset about it all? Is it cos she's a friend, or that it was just a one night stand? :confused:
    Some women are too fickle for their own good :p
    Jellygirl...

I think you might be feeling disgusted with yourself because you've done this for the first time with someone you really don't fancy in a sexual way. My suggestion is that instead of getting drunk and rushing into something just to get it over with you should wait for the right time and the right woman to really explore this side of yourself with.

Personally, I don't think sex and alcohol make a good mix. It's hard to make responsible and mature decisions while in a drunken state and I really hate it when someone uses the fact that they were drunk to excuse their actions and behaviours. I was married to an alcoholic and drug abuser for 13 years so I know all the excuses. I'm not putting you down, nor am I judging you, but you are too young to get caught up in an ugly cycle that could end up being a lifetime habit.

Find an older lesbian or bi-sexual woman that you feel an attraction for and get your experience with her, in a situation that is made of mutual respect and affection. Be choosy and remind yourself that you are worth more than a drunken fling :)
    Thanx for the great advice, that's (as you can see) the best advice given so far. Thanks a lot.Xx
    No problem

I just hope I was able to help out a little to ease your feelings about yourself :)
    Originally posted by Harmless
    (Apart from can we watch?

*giggles childishly*
    Wat advice? you didnt even answer any Q's we asked i mean they watever anyhow comming out ur bi is'nt so hard is it? you loads of nice reactions from guys :D and more dates but i dont do it jus to get more guys jus sayin u cud...umm anyhow
    As chef (southpark)once said "have an open mind its the only way to be" so if it feels good do it!
    We've all fealt that way with members of our opposite sex. If its worth doing do it right!
    Originally posted by Fairy
    Wish i could tell all my friends, only some know. Good on you :);)
    God I would just like to say I wish at least 1 of my friends knew~!!
    Fair play to you jelly I think the only reason you are feeling bad about this is because you didnt have deep feelings for the girl....Chill out and dont rush into any situations like this again.