Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sex and Society

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it was not the content that was bothering me, but the lack of content.

I know what you were refering to LacyMay....
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    it was not the content that was bothering me, but the lack of content.

I know what you were refering to LacyMay....

Eh?! :confused: Now you've lost me! But i promise i'll be an :angel: from now on :)
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k

Eh?! :confused: Now you've lost me! But i promise i'll be an :angel: from now on :)

I can’t help ittttttttt!:o

Seeing as we have so rudely ruined this thread beyond repair it would be OK if we now flirted on it right?;) ;)

Yes I'll make sure she behaves herself!:D
    Originally posted by Harmless

Seeing as we have so rudely ruined this thread beyond repair it would be OK if we now flirted on it right?;) ;)

Nope we cant ruin anymore lives :no:
    Originally posted by KinkyRed

Get her to a doctor, or buy her a testing kit - there's always the chance that she's worrying for nothing. She really needs to know for sure one way or the other & then she can decide what she wants to do.

I know girls periods can sometimes be highly irregular, especialy at her age (14), so I'm just hoping it's that. And she has gotten a pregnancy test, I went down to get one with her yesterday (something her good for nothing scummy 18 year old ex boyfriend should have been doing :mad: ), but she's too scared to try it out or not because of what it might say.

I've made her promise she'll do it later tonight though. Hope for the best eh? :)
    God yeah. Good luck with that. Try to make sure she does take it tho - just imagine the relief if it confirms she's worrying for nothing!

Let us know how it goes.

*crosses her crossable bits for luck*
    I will do hun. :) She's coming round in like 10 or so minutes now, and she'll take the test pretty much as soon as she gets here.

If everythings ok and she's not pregnant, I will probably be posting the good news here in maybe an hour or less. :D If not then I won't be on again today and spend the evening trying to stop her crying. :(
    :D

Awww, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! :D She's totally fine, she's not pregnant after all and she must have been just severely late. :)

This is just, well, great. :)
    Well you all could act a lil more please! :p

Hehehe. *in good mood despite horrible current circumstances*
    what's the horrible current circumstances babes? And i'm very happy for her, i know how relieved i felt when i got a negative result.
    Originally posted by Shukes

God, I really do get worried when people start thinking I'm sensible, or, god forbid, that my opinions actualy count... :eek2:

Comes to us all mate! Soon people will pay you for your opinions :eek:

Anyway, you do have a good point, and this very forum is proof of that. Sex isn't a race to see who does it first, nor is it a case of quantity (the one with the most partners wins) but deeper than that.
    The horrible circumstances are the fact my real girlfriend isn't to sure about our relationship, and although we're going to try and make it work, I fear we might end up splitting up. :crying:

Plus, the 18 year old boyfriend of the friend who thought she is pregant is after me and wants to beat me up - he thinks I'm her boyfriend (which i'm not!) and that I've stolen her from him or something.

Just everything has gone tits up recently. :(

Thing's aren't that bad mind I suppose. :)
    Oh and I should be able to see out of my left eye by now, but I can't. :( Bah.
    I can see out of it now mind. Sort of.

Bah. :crying:
    so.. what happened to your eye...?

Did i miss something?
    A week or so ago some stupid kid at school (expelled now thankfully) was being an idiot and throwing rocks everywhere - one hit me hard in the eye. Had to go to hospital and had a bandage over it for a while, and they gave me an eyepatch instead the other day! :eek:

Anyway it should recover fairly well soon, but my eyesight has always been pretty bad (I have to wear glasses sometimes for even slightly long distant stuff) and I'm going to have lost like 30% periphial vision in the left eye even when I'm able to see properly out of it again.

:( Just not good.
    Well Shukes I have to say you have a pretty level head on your shoulders for your age! I wish more people thought like you! I also agree with everything you said in the original post. People either go out and shag their 1st "real" bf/gf at the ages of 14 or 15, or say they will wait till mr/miss.right, then shag them after only going out for like 2 weeks. Im 19 now and I only know myself and one other girl who is still a virgin. And she's only a virgin coz shes cut up about her size and refuses to be seen with any clothes off for guys! Otherwise she'd have done it with half the local lads too! I could go on forever about how sex is supposed to be special etc, but I wont! Like I said in one of my other posts - if a guy wont accept the fact that I dont wanna sleep with him then he doesnt deserve me :D and if he is willing to wait, and wants me for more than the gap between my legs then he's on his way to being mr.right!

As for the stereotype stuff, I could go on about that all day too!! I hate how people are put into groups, grunge, punk, "it" etc, but the fact is most of the people in those groups, like to be known as a member of the group/stereotype. People are like, right Im a grunge guy/lass, what accessories do I need to wear and what music must I buy and like to be part of this group. And the "it" group reeeeaaaally pisses me off! How you have to be almost anorexic, with big boobs, lots of money and designer gear, be into bubbly pop music, go to all the popular peoples parties, have a long term bf/gf - possibly with an engagment ring at the age of 17, have at least a couple of blonde streaks through ur hair and walk round like your superior to everyone else on the planet! Taking it upon themselves to put anyone who's not in their group down and make a point of NOT inviting non popular people to their parties (despite the fact no one would go anyway!!)

When speaking about myself I fit into the "there isnt a word on the planet to describe you" group and that seems to annoy people. I like some pop music but Im not a prissy queen, I like some nu metal and grunge music but Im not a punk/grunge girl, I wear a lot of black with silver jewellery but Im not a goth, I sometimes wear tie-dye clothes with a knitted bag, but Im not a hippy. I achieve high grades at college and Im good on computers but Im not a nerd. And have moral standards on things such as sex, marriage, world conservation, laws and religion unlike any teenager I know! ... I think you get the idea! I make a point of being me-not a stereotype. Even my friends think Im original for being that way, I have a little bit of everything thrown in together and thats what makes me ME!!!

Hopefully some day soon other people will start to be themselves, not thrive on a stereotype just to be accepted in life. It's sad (upsetting sad not pathetic sad).

~Andrea~
    :) Nice to find someone who shares my views for once. I'm glad you're treating your virginity as something important and precious and not to be wasted on just anyone. You wait for Mr Right like you said hun, he'll come along one day I'm sure. :)

And it makes me sad too, the way people treat each other, the way they try to pressure people into having sex or being somebody they don't want to be and other just horrible things like that. It makes you sick. :crying:

And in one of your other posts? You'd only done one before this one! Unless you're a regular in diguise who likes confusing newbies like me. :p
    Oh yeah, only one other post *duh* lol. I did have another ID but I couldnt remember the ID, the password or the email addy I used, so I made a new ID, so Ive posted lots, just not under this ID!

Anyway my virginity is mine and staying that way till my wedding night hopefully! Not for religious reasons, just think it will make it sooo soooooo special and even more of a night to remember!!

~Andrea~
    Originally posted by barbie
    Meh, teenagers today, same as in my day. Think they invented teen angst. :rolleyes:

that was a great line barbie. i fully agree... i remember passing through about six million phases , all of which were wrong or bad becasue if something or the other... now i just smile.
    That's because virtually all teenagers, including me, are totally moronic insensitives moaning pieces of shit. :p
    thats a very hash descritpion of nearly half the population of the world shukes!!

The world looks so different when u r a teenager and thats only good. u tend to see everething according to your age and your past experiences so it is justified that as teens we suffer a lot casue it cannot be called the most beautiful years,.... they can be difficult years for most.

...and dont be happy when u r called "mature" ...u will get enough of it later till u r fed up being mature
    *Update*

A funny thing happened the other day I thing fits perfectly in this thread...

I was at the pub with my friend Zoe, and our friend Natalie and her bf turned up and sat with us. We were having a natter about the "old times" (I mean gawd Im only 19 and have old times already!!) Anyway, Nat was saying how stupid she feels for having the teen years that she did, going to the local "dump" pubs, that serve anyone over 12, going there every fri and sat nights, getting drunk on like 2 pints, how the "IT" girls thought they were posh drinking wine in this dump, showing their fake cleavage and trying to pull all the 20 year olds!

I commented on how Im soooooo glad I skipped that generation, I couldnt see the point in handing round, underage drinking, turning up for school with hangovers etc, and Nat's response was "ANDREA!! Why didnt you let everyone else into the secret?! Why didnt you drag me along with you and save years of being a stupid pub whore! Wasting all my money, sleeping with stupid guys that only wanted me for sex" blah blah... ya get the idea! Was great to think I had the "secret" and everyone else is now kinda jealous that they didnt see the light earlier! Now we only drink in posh pubs and wine bars, drinking "grown up" drinks and having propper conversation and going out for that reason, not to pull and sleep with any guy there that shows interest.

As Keyla said, dont be too quick to be called mature, it works the other way round. Dont try and be 20 when your only 14, by the time you get to 20 you'll regret it and wish you'd spent your youth having fun-not pretending to be 20! Believe me from experience, it works out soooo much better! :)

~Andrea~
    Originally posted by Hippi
    *Update*

A funny thing happened the other day I thing fits perfectly in this thread...

I was at the pub with my friend Zoe, and our friend Natalie and her bf turned up and sat with us. We were having a natter about the "old times" (I mean gawd Im only 19 and have old times already!!) Anyway, Nat was saying how stupid she feels for having the teen years that she did, going to the local "dump" pubs, that serve anyone over 12, going there every fri and sat nights, getting drunk on like 2 pints, how the "IT" girls thought they were posh drinking wine in this dump, showing their fake cleavage and trying to pull all the 20 year olds!

I commented on how Im soooooo glad I skipped that generation, I couldnt see the point in handing round, underage drinking, turning up for school with hangovers etc, and Nat's response was "ANDREA!! Why didnt you let everyone else into the secret?! Why didnt you drag me along with you and save years of being a stupid pub whore! Wasting all my money, sleeping with stupid guys that only wanted me for sex" blah blah... ya get the idea! Was great to think I had the "secret" and everyone else is now kinda jealous that they didnt see the light earlier! Now we only drink in posh pubs and wine bars, drinking "grown up" drinks and having propper conversation and going out for that reason, not to pull and sleep with any guy there that shows interest.

As Keyla said, dont be too quick to be called mature, it works the other way round. Dont try and be 20 when your only 14, by the time you get to 20 you'll regret it and wish you'd spent your youth having fun-not pretending to be 20! Believe me from experience, it works out soooo much better! :)

~Andrea~

I agree 100%

Don't need to say much more.

I was 18 losing mine, not quite waiting till wedding night (I'm not married)

And after you do it once it becomes to easy to keep doing it.

So yes don't be too quick to give up the one and only thing that is special........ yourself !!!!